Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:18 PM   #406
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: Thunder From Down Under

Oh Moesha. Even I managed to keep it classy yesterday.
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:19 PM   #407
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
Amps, are you doing anything for the inauguration?
I wasn't going to but it's warmer than forecasters initially said so I'm going to head downtown in the next hour to see what's up.

Matt I know. I had a crazy night though in my defense.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:29 PM   #408
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post
Matt I know. I had a crazy night though in my defense.
After the game, in post show wrap up, they had a montage of the whole season leading up to the championship game and I put it on mute and made everyone sing "I Was Here" by Beyonce. Dogs all over the house and next door were barking.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:34 PM   #409
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
After the game, in post show wrap up, they had a montage of the whole season leading up to the championship game and I put it on mute and made everyone sing "I Was Here" by Beyonce. Dogs all over the house and next door were barking.
That's such a phagtastic thing to do. Love it.

I went to like 3 different parties last night including one that had unlimited Makers Mark. My weakness. Then I was determined to watch the Lord play which brought me to TF but I passed out on the couch after the 3rd game and woke up 2hrs later inebriated and confused that the match was over. Fail.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:40 PM   #410
Praise thy name.

Quote:
That's such a phagtastic thing to do. Love it.

I went to like 3 different parties last night including one that had unlimited Makers Mark. My weakness. Then I was determined to watch the Lord play which brought me to TF but I passed out on the couch after the 3rd game and woke up 2hrs later inebriated and confused that the match was over. Fail.
I don't like whisky though. Too strong for me.

I was lucky enough to wake up during the match but I was drunk too and I couldn't find the strength to get to my desk and cheer with the rest of the girls so I stayed in bed with my dog, drunk talking to him about how Serena was peaking.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:45 PM   #411
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

Quote:
I don't like whisky though. Too strong for me.

I was lucky enough to wake up during the match but I was drunk too and I couldn't find the strength to get to my desk and cheer with the rest of the girls so I stayed in bed with my dog, drunk talking to him about how Serena was peaking.

She is peaking tho.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:13 PM   #412
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

I'm going to come for miffedmax's gray, receding follicles every chance I get. He annoys me to no end.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:15 PM   #413
Praise thy name.

What happened now?
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:18 PM   #414
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

He didn't do anything except be himself. He just annoys me. Why they made such a ginormous TWAT a moderator is a mystery.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #415
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

*starts working on NoDrunkText app prototype*
Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #416
Praise thy name.

Quote:
He didn't do anything except be himself. He just annoys me. Why they made such a ginormous TWAT a moderator is a mystery.

Oh I forgot to tell you, some dee-yike was trying me last night!! She was talking about how f@ggots think its okay to hit girls and such and I was like "Excuse me sir, but I would never hit a woman and I don't think it's fair for you to put all gay men in the same abusive boat."

And she just glared at me for calling her sir while I stayed there staring at her, waiting for a reply for an awkward amount of time.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:34 PM   #417
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

Quote:

Oh I forgot to tell you, some dee-yike was trying me last night!! She was talking about how f@ggots think its okay to hit girls and such and I was like "Excuse me sir, but I would never hit a woman and I don't think it's fair for you to put all gay men in the same abusive boat."

And she just glared at me for calling her sir while I stayed there staring at her, waiting for a reply for an awkward amount of time.
@ excuse me sir and stare down. I would have loved to see that.

And yes I've heard that stereotype about gay men before. Especially about the more feminine ones. I don't understand that at all.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:36 PM   #418
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Did she just say "nekkid"?
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:41 PM   #419
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Q. Before the season started, you were in Mauritius.
JEREMY CHARDY: Yes.

Q. Was there much interaction between you and Serena?
JEREMY CHARDY: Yeah. She's a very nice person. I speak a lot outside the court with her. I practicing once with her. I think she's a big champion. I hope she will win the tournament.

Q. Did you play a set with her?
JEREMY CHARDY: No, I didn't play a set. But we have a practice. Now I understand why she won very easy many matches.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:50 PM   #420
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I still cant believe that Chardy won against Delpo. Delpo should be very embarassed. How can you lose to the most irrelvant player on tour.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread