WWW AO Mixed?? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Raymond/M.Bryan 5 17.24%
Vesnina/Paes 4 13.79%
Mirza/B.Bryan 6 20.69%
Huber/Mirnyi 1 3.45%
Petrova/Bhupathi 2 6.90%
Groenefeld/Lindstedt 1 3.45%
Hlavackova/Bracciali 0 0%
Goerges/Nestor 1 3.45%
Mattek-Sands/Tecau 1 3.45%
Other 8 27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #16
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW AO Mixed??

Black vs Huber

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #17
country flag argha56

argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice

Super excited about Sania/Bob! A tricky 1st rd though
argha56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #18
country flag argha56

argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwayne View Post
Guess Mirza is still upset with Bhupathi for that Olympic debacle. However, the surprise for me is that she managed to get B Bryan to partner with her.
Bob likes to experiment, I think. And they are good friends too. Sania approached him before USO but he had already committed to Kim then.
I am a more surprised that Sania chose not to pair with Mahesh especially when the latter is to retire this year. Moreover they have a great record at AO.
argha56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #19
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Raymond/M.Bryan v. Peschke/Matkowski

This could be the final and it's first round haha
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #20
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Goerges/Nestor withdrew. Replaced by Yan/Gonzalez.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #21
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

This draw is hilarious, anyone can win the title.
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #22
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Goerges doing it "a la Aga and Angy"... I hope Nestor doesn't partner her again. Sure there are better options.
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #23
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^ well It would mean Jules would have to play 3 events since she's still in all of them

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #24
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

if you sign in for 3 events it's no surprise that you may have to play in 3 events... if you think you are not able to do it, don't sign it... it's easy.

Nestor could be there playing mixed... he wanted to do it. Now he can't, thanks to Julia.
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #25
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

are there fines for withdrawals from doubles/mixed when still in singles draw?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #26
country flag pwayne

pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitasss_vlc View Post
if you sign in for 3 events it's no surprise that you may have to play in 3 events... if you think you are not able to do it, don't sign it... it's easy.

Nestor could be there playing mixed... he wanted to do it. Now he can't, thanks to Julia.
Agreed. Nestor normally play mixed
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #27
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

Shvedova/Istomin
sharapovafrench is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #28
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Nestor has 2 Aussie Open Mixed titles, he will sleep just fine with skipping this year

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #29
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina and Paes, now that Vesnina isn't a bridesmaid in singles anymore it might translate into doubles

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #30
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Nestor has 2 Aussie Open Mixed titles, he will sleep just fine with skipping this year
you know that this makes no sense right?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote