Tennis Tipping #05d - Burnie, 25K, AUS | Congrats iPatty & Catgamer/Hisagi - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:01 AM   #16
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #05d - Burnie, 25K, AUS

in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:45 PM   #17
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

in
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:48 PM   #18
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

Doubles with CHNfans
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #19
country flag CHNfans

CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice

singles in,doubles with shuai.p
CHNfans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:44 PM   #20
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

in
Heinann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:46 PM   #21
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHNfans View Post
singles in,doubles with shuai.p
Sorry you cannot play yet.

You must be a member for 3 months and have at least 100 posts to be eligible to play.
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:38 PM   #22
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

In please.. doubles with smokovec

TT D: 64 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-22)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-147).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: - (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:24 AM   #23
country flag catgamer

catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all

Confirm doubles with Hawkaussie
catgamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:30 PM   #24
country flag Deathless Mortal

Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold

In, doubles with Superior1
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:32 PM   #25
country flag Superior1

Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
In, doubles with Superior1
In and confirmed

TT Titles 2013

Singles: ITF Kaarst, ITF Talinn, ITF Istanbul

Doubles: ITF Istanbul (w/fallansky)
Superior1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:55 AM   #26
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superior1 View Post
In and confirmed
Sorry but you still need 9 more psots before you can play.

I suggest just jumping into the spam section. 9 posts takes 3 minutes.
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:15 AM   #27
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

in
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:13 AM   #28
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessie View Post
In please.. doubles with smokovec
Confirmed and IN for singles

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:34 AM   #29
country flag CHNfans

CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice CHNfans is just really nice

what a pity~I try my best to abtain 100 psots~But now I have to wait for another 2 months~
CHNfans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:34 AM   #30
country flag Deathless Mortal

Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzard11120 View Post
Sorry but you still need 9 more psots before you can play.

I suggest just jumping into the spam section. 9 posts takes 3 minutes.
so how come he could play in every tournament until now? He was a regular player on MTF as well.
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote