Live Commentary Thread vol26 - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:05 AM   #4426
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol26

This match is going to be over in less than an hour.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:06 AM   #4427
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Kiri avoids the bakery products in the first set.
taloki is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:06 AM   #4428
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Why did they put this match as the late night match?

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:07 AM   #4429
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Serena is 95% of first serves in and has only missed 1 serve. can't blame Kirilenko for not getting into the service games since the 1st game.
And that 1 missed serve was a foot fault. Ruined her 100% first serve percentage.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:07 AM   #4430
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Boring. Serena should play with the men, or retire. OK it's not her fault that she's too good.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:08 AM   #4431
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
The, because it is Serena and she is facing quite a popular glamour girl.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:09 AM   #4432
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

I still think Serena is playing better than Sharapova. It's just Serena tends to have more lapses than Sharapova.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:09 AM   #4433

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
Because it suits Serena. She can't take the heat.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:10 AM   #4434
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Vee
pedropt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:12 AM   #4435
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

I don't really know how Kirilenko becomes top 20.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:12 AM   #4436
country flag Starry Eyed

Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light

Is Kiri trying to outhit Williams?

Starry Eyed is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:13 AM   #4437

Kiri is trying hard. If only she can serve better and make lesser UEs it will be more competitive. Her shots are way too long. Make Serena run.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:14 AM   #4438
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
I don't really know how Kirilenko becomes top 20.
By not playing one of the greatest players of all-time every week?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:15 AM   #4439
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Serena was nervous in the first game, but is a lot calmer now.

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:15 AM   #4440
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko is not going to consistently overpower Serena anyway, so she might as well practice her groundstrokes for a while. Phenomenal footwork allowing her to do it. Really impressive.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread