Live Commentary Thread vol26 - Page 295 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:28 AM   #4411
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol26

I shall fill this thread with all my thoughts on the match if no one joins me! (Liar.)
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:47 AM   #4412
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

I can't see Kiri beating Serena but I want to see a competitive match. So far Kiri is holding up. 1-1
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:50 AM   #4413
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I want a competitive match. I just want to see Serena at least appear a little bit beatable.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:51 AM   #4414
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

should have been 4-0 but SW hits the Ues.... but 3-1...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:54 AM   #4415
country flag Starry Eyed

Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light

Kiri just can't read Serena's serves...

Starry Eyed is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:57 AM   #4416
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

love game with an ace!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:59 AM   #4417
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is 95% of first serves in and has only missed 1 serve. can't blame Kirilenko for not getting into the service games since the 1st game.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:59 AM   #4418
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Serena serves like a boss.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:00 AM   #4419

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I want a competitive match. I just want to see Serena at least appear a little bit beatable.
Yeah. Also make her sweat a bit, eh? Get her ready to meet Vika.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:01 AM   #4420
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

They are serving well despite the wind.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:02 AM   #4421

Serena meets Sloane next, right? Oh boy.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:03 AM   #4422
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Even Vika or Sharapova can't do much when Serena is serving 95% of first serves in.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:03 AM   #4423
country flag JRena

JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of

Grats to Kirilenko for even getting 2 games.
JRena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:04 AM   #4424
country flag koyak
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future

1st for Serena 6-2
koyak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:04 AM   #4425
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
I don't even want to think about that in all honesty.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread