Live Commentary Thread vol26 - Page 286 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:00 AM   #4276
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol26

Srly, hits an attacking FH, then takes 2 extra steps behind the baseline, and then fucking loses the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:01 AM   #4277
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenita View Post
What a waste of talent.
A huge part of tennis talent is court instinct, Sloane has none; which is why she'll never be a great player. Sorry.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:01 AM   #4278
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I am the only one who thought that was a fun set
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:02 AM   #4279
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Jovanovski technically may be a really bad player, but her fight is tremendous to see.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:03 AM   #4280
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

There's gotta be some drill to force her to go against that natural instinct. I mean look at that last ROS, she's hitting off the back foot.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:03 AM   #4281
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
I guess I am the only one who thought that was a fun set
It was fun!

I enjoyed seeing Sloane's game get dismantled.

On a side note, Bojana really cannot volley at all.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:03 AM   #4282
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
I think we make the same comparisons to Gael that we do with Sloane. She is so naturally quick and can create so much effortless power, she never had to rely/learn proper court positioning, and it makes her life so much more difficult.
This kind of tennis won't cut it. And that's why i appreciate Madison Key's tennis more, granted she also has lots to learn, but she won't back down.

Quote:
"Jesus take the wheel"
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:04 AM   #4283
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
I really don't see the top 10 potential that a lot of people seems to see in Sloane's game.
if she was blonde and blue eyed you would.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:04 AM   #4284
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

How many more short angles do you have to be beaten by to see that your court positioning is shit?
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:05 AM   #4285
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Is Bojana screaming "Jaja" during rallies in reference to the Empress?
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:05 AM   #4286
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Sloane's become way too passive, and Bojana is loving all the hitting practice.

Sometimes Sloane can get a bit resigned to defeat when she gets behind. Hopefully she makes some adjustments and fights.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:05 AM   #4287
Serenita

Sloane is nearing Melbourne

Quote:
"Jesus take the wheel"
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:05 AM   #4288
country flag ViceUltramontain
La nuit je mens

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
if she was blonde and blue eyed you would.
And you make that statement about me chosing a player based on her look (or race) based on what ?
TT Doubles Titles : Seoul 2014 (w/ Andreas) Osaka 2013 (w/ matthias) Nantes Challenger YEC 2013 - Charlottesville 50k 2013 - Saint Martin 10k 2013 - Orlando 10k 2013 - Sibenik 10k 2013 (all w/ charmedRic)
Tipping Titles : Australian Open 2014
ViceUltramontain is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:06 AM   #4289
Serenita

She, just won't learn.

Quote:
"Jesus take the wheel"
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:06 AM   #4290
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
It was fun!

I enjoyed seeing Sloane's game get dismantled.

On a side note, Bojana really cannot volley at all.
Yea the rallies were great.

Eventhough I love sloane, I kind of want bojo to win because she is taking more risks.
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread