Live Commentary Thread vol26 - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:23 AM   #4216
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol26

Quality serving by Sloane. I was looking at the stats on TC and Sloane has the 3rd (tie) fastest serve at 120mph. Pretty impressive.
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:24 AM   #4217
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

Tsonga making Hypequet look decent
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:24 AM   #4218
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of
Sloane can just keep the ball in play. You can count on Bojo doing too much and hitting an error.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:26 AM   #4219

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

How are you guys watching Sloane/Bojana?
ESPN2 has switched to Tsonga/Richard,
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:27 AM   #4220

NM got espn3.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:27 AM   #4221
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana at 3-20 W-UE ratio
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:27 AM   #4222

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semprelibera View Post
How are you guys watching Sloane/Bojana?
ESPN2 has switched to Tsonga/Richard,
http://www.frombar.tv/v-4/10/88/v-508900.html

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:27 AM   #4223
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Much better serving from Bojo. Sloane make those adjustments.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:31 AM   #4224

Much better point from Bojana
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:31 AM   #4225
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Find a way Bojo
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:31 AM   #4226

Sloane getting quite passive. She might just give Bojana enough rhythm to get back in the match if she's not careful.

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:32 AM   #4227
country flag 2moretogo

Bojo really can't return a kick serve, can she?
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:32 AM   #4228
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of
Great job holding serve!!! 4 games away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:34 AM   #4229
country flag 2moretogo

Nice jamming serve by Bojo
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:34 AM   #4230
country flag 2moretogo

Easy power from Stephens