Live Commentary Thread vol26 - Page 279 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:49 AM   #4171
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
You would think someone with a 8 match win streak and a title would have much more fight in them. She's a sad case. Probably gave up after the first set.
She is all over the place, just doesn't seem bothered, Azarenka is all over her.

Her form has gone way off in this match, couple of good points but the majority of her game has been woeful.
C-Woz-A-Rod is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:49 AM   #4172
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

3rd ace!

/Azarenka fan excitement
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:50 AM   #4173
country flag JCNALI

JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all

WALKING BYE can't serve, can't move , injured.
Azarenka is playing so bad. 7 dfs,
JCNALI is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:51 AM   #4174
country flag nicidle

nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold

forehand so iffy.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:51 AM   #4175
country flag nicidle

nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold

cakewalk...
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #4176

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCNALI View Post
Vika's playing decently bar the frequent DFs. Few wild UEs, especially compared to the last match.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #4177
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCNALI View Post
Hampton was injured and gave a better effort. I don't think Elena is injured, just mopey.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:55 AM   #4178
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Azarenka is playing so bad. 7 dfs
Unless her second serve, Victoria has been the best off-the-ground she's been all tournament, sorry but 16-6 proves you totally wrong.
Vikapower is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:56 AM   #4179
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

Oh dear 5-1, out of sorts, a bit injured and her forehand is awful.

Too easy for Azarenka, despite her 7dfs.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:58 AM   #4180
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

2 mps... Vesy

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:58 AM   #4181

Good stuff exc. the DFs.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:58 AM   #4182
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

gsm Vika...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:59 AM   #4183
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

Game over.

Too easy for Vika, despite going sleep a few times. Vesnina was dreadful, absolutely and utterly dreadful.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:59 AM   #4184
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

GSM

Focused win. Well done, Vika. Sorry, Elena.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:00 AM   #4185
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, ESPN, your crappy promo is much more enjoyable than Vika's on-court interview.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread