Live Commentary Thread vol26 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #16
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol26

Doi just won her 14th point in the match. Not winners but points.
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #17
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Watson was injured

Stupid choker Pervak

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #18
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanovic going all in with gamemanship

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #19
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

15th. Maybe she can get a game.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #20
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Watson rolling at the moment.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #21
country flag Coldfront

Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light

FFS Pervak you pathetic choker.

How the hell did you beat Barthel?
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #22
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
I thought Watson was injured

Stupid choker Pervak
Watson wasn't injured (unless) she took a medical timeout after the 2nd set tb, she has had a pissy attitude all day.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #23
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

No Mercy Maria.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #24
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

heather is totally dominating right now!
alexjones is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #25
country flag JeMa

maria does not want her to get the game.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #26
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

another double begal......
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #27
country flag JeMa

Bagelpova.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #28
country flag 2moretogo

Sori won in 3 if anyone cares. lol...
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #29
country flag JeMa

I felt so bad for Doi when she walked off. This was her first time on the show court
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #30
country flag Coldfront

Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light

Please choke Heather
Closed Thread