Live Commentary Thread vol26 - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #2656
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol26

kimiko making too many errors today
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #2657
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

If I were Kimiko I would slice some more, Bojana is not gonna play this well all match.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #2658
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Jovanovski is too solid for Kimiko atm ...
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #2659
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
There seem to be some really annoying Serbs watching.
Where have you been the last 10 years? They used to tear Melbourne Park up (literally) by having physical fights with people. I think 50 of them were kicked out 3 years ago when they decided to have a hooligan fight with the Croatians. It was a sad day for tennis.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #2660
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Peaking in on the shit show that I am sure the Monfils v. Simon match is.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #2661

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

2-4
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #2662
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana really is a Brainless ballbasher, Kimiko should play smarter and less UE and she can win this.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #2663

2-5
kimiko has been in every game ,she has to play smarter tho
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #2664
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Use more slices Kimiko. give Bojana no pace.

Everytime you weed out ErrorNa she keeps reblooming...
Curse of the Golden Flower
Utautai is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #2665
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
Where have you been the last 10 years? They used to tear Melbourne Park up (literally) by having physical fights with people. I think 50 of them were kicked out 3 years ago when they decided to have a hooligan fight with the Croatians. It was a sad day for tennis.
I heard that they behaved like idiots (screaming, shouting, singing) during the Hopman Cup final and that it was the reason why the rest of the crowd started cheering for AMG against Ana. I know that the crowd support means a lot to Serbian players in Australia, but some of those drunk fans don't see the difference between tennis matches and football matches.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #2666

bojana takes first set
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #2667
country flag Anago

Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice Anago is just really nice

Is it just me, or does Bojo's grunt kind of sound like a sneeze sometimes?
Anago is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #2668
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Idemo Boki
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #2669
country flag GoofyDuck

Kimiko's BH is making to many UE's but she refuses to slice it

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #2670
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko 0:40 on so many serve games