Live Commentary Thread vol26 - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #2566
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol26

Jo Durie is having a field day with Tsurenko

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #2567
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Who's saying who's not very good
Well I don't know their names but these Eurosport keep laughing about how bad Tsurenko plays when she's serving. For example, "Here, let me go get you a racquet."
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #2568
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsurenko. Hilarious. She cannot even sniff a hold.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #2569
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
I think the crowd is being very disrespectful to Sloane...
Of course they are, but this is part of the process. It's late afternoon in Melbourne. She's fairly unknown, she's gotta make the adjustments, and play like she's #29 in the world.

Sloane being caught just surprised by these balls. Get over yourself. Change your court positioning.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #2570
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

But this Tsurenko is just horrendous
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #2571
country flag james_von05

james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice james_von05 is just really nice

Superb point by Laura...
james_von05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #2572
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eels_Fan View Post
Wozniacki's game... Push, push, wait for error. "Come on!"
Are you new to Woz?

49-6
Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #2573
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Tsurenko
pedropt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #2574
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane is playing a pushing game.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #2575
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

I have never seen such a difference between a player serving and returning.
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #2576
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
Of course they are, but this is part of the process. It's late afternoon in Melbourne. She's fairly unknown, she's gotta make the adjustments, and play like she's #29 in the world.

Sloane being caught just surprised by these balls. Get over yourself. Change your court positioning.
I wasn't expecting a serious response to that . I was just referencing Sloane's "disrespectful" statement about Serena.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #2577
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
DF Caro another break. Sveta you better not dare to lose to these mugs.
She will. Caroline gives her too much time to actually use her brain.

SLOANE, your court positioning is shit!!!!
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #2578
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Someone needs to remind Sloane that she has a POWERFUL FOREHAND! Attack girl! Again she is just not mentally there sometimes, and Robson is showing how clutch she could be.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #2579
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Sloane is playing a pushing game.
She pushes, it's what she does.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #2580
country flag aselto

aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute

I want to strangle Wozniacki whenever she scream 'kaman'
aselto is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread