AO R2:Zhengoat shocks 【9】 S.Stosur 6-4,1-6,7-5 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #31
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R2: Sam Stosur chokes as usual against Jie Zheng 4-6 6-1 5-7

Fuck with the choke nonsense - the entire credit goes to Jie

She punched above her weight - played unbelievably in the third set and beat Stosur fair and square!

The only choke was Stosur doublefaluting at matchpoint
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #32
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

This is why Zheng plays Serena hard - such a fighter. The other girls should learn from her
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #33
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-insomniac View Post
On this surface Zheng will always have the advantage, not that Sam could not win, but yeah, that head is not useful at all when it comes to pressure. Congrats to Zheng Jie what a great fight she has, hope the run continues.
....what??? A slow surface with a decent bounce is better for Stosur?
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #34
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

From double break to this?

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #35
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

That was kind of sad.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #36
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

It was amazing to watch Jie play so well

I'm so happy for her

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #37
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Zheng such a fighter
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #38
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

So far best match of the year! Anyone agree with me?

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #39
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

WTA

Jie fought so well in the last few games.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #40
country flag 雨傘

雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future
Re: AO R2:Zhengoat shocks 【9】 S.Stosur 6-4,1-6,7-5

unbelievable pluck & courage from Tiny Zheng. Pure guts. And did you see her face and the fire in her eyes on matchpoint? wow

Wish we could do a transplant and give Zheng a 5'10'' body like Sabine's.
雨傘 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #41
country flag turtle-rn

turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future

Jie was fighting amazingly in the end!

Sam So tense when it matters..
turtle-rn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #42
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoparound View Post
How did this girl win a US Open?
She won seven matches, that's how. Please grow up.

Every player at every level has done it, but very few like to see it. I feel bad for Sam Stosur right now.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #43
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

She punched above her weight - played unbelievably in the third set and beat Stosur fair and square!

The only choke was Stosur doublefaluting at matchpoint
lol
Young 8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #44
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

And she's done it twice in as many weeks.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #45
country flag Koushixinfeng

Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice Koushixinfeng is just really nice
Re: AO R2:Zhengoat shocks 【9】 S.Stosur 6-4,1-6,7-5

GoGoGo Jie
Koushixinfeng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote