Matches of the Week - 2013 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:56 PM   #121
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: Matches of the Week - 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gtennis View Post
A & M vs Florida should be interesting this Sunday.
Florida - 1, A&M - 2

A&m wins the doubles point

#1 Embree (UF) 6-4, 2-2
#2 Stancu (A&M) def. Oyen 7-5, 6-0
#3 Cercone (UF) 7-6, 1-0
#4 Morgan (UF) def. Sun 6-2, 6-1
#5 Collins (UF) 6-3, 5-2
#6 Mamalat (A&M) 6-4, 1-6, 1-0
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:21 PM   #122
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Florida - 2, A&M - 2

#1 Embree (UF) 6-4, 5-4
#3 Cercone (UF) 7-6, 2-3
#5 Collins (UF) def. Hristov 6-3, 6-4
#6 Mamalat (A&M) 6-4, 1-6, 3-3
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #123
country flag Amalgamate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Florida - 3, A&M - 2

#1 Embree (UF) 6-4, 7-5
#3 Cercone (UF) 7-6, 3-4
#6 Mamalat (A&M) 6-4, 1-6, 5-4
Embree wins. UF leads 3-2.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #124
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Florida - 2, A&M - 2

#1 Embree (UF) 6-4, 5-4
#3 Cercone (UF) 7-6, 2-3
#6 Mamalat (A&M) 6-4, 1-6, 3-3
Thanks for the head up, that this is live. Texas A &M have live score + live video.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:45 PM   #125
country flag Amalgamate

Florida - 3, A&M - 3

#1 Embree (UF) def. Sanchez Quintanar 6-4, 7-5
#3 Cercone (UF) vs. Urbina 7-6, 3-6
#6 Mamalat (A&M)def. Janowicz 6-4, 1-6, 6-4

One set all at #3 for the match. Final set for the match.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:53 PM   #126
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Florida showing how small the margin for error is when you lose the doubles point every match. They may yet pull this one out but you have to think their doubles pairings are due for a major shake-up.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #127
country flag Amalgamate

Urbina up 3-0
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #128
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

3rd set from Cercone

Now UF and Stanford will probably meet in NCAA round of 16 or something
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 09:19 PM   #129
country flag Amalgamate

Urbina wins 6-1 in the third.

#6 Texas A&M def. #4 Florida 4-3
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 09:24 PM   #130
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Gators have lost doubles against every top team this year. I hope they shake up the lineups there, that was one of their strengths the last 2 years, always putting teams in a 1-0 hole headed to singles and we know it is tough to win 4 against Florida. Great win for A&M. Alex looked gimpy, not sure if she was hurt or just dejected by her play. Cannot figure out Oyen, she is a roller coaster this year. Up 4-1 and wins 1 game the rest of the way.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #131
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
3rd set from Cercone

Now UF and Stanford will probably meet in NCAA round of 16 or something
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #132
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

As I said, Alex and Olivia are the key for UF. If BOTH loses, no way they're winning...

And Stancu def. Oyen, WHAT a surprise EVERY notable players have a roller coaster result this season

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #133
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Florida shook up all 3 doubles teams. Cercone/Oyen, Embree/Morgan, Collins/Janowicz. Won easy at 1 and 2, lost easily at 3. Embree, Oyen and Cercone quick wins at the top for the 4-0 win at Florida State.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #134
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFGatorFan View Post
Florida shook up all 3 doubles teams. Cercone/Oyen, Embree/Morgan, Collins/Janowicz. Won easy at 1 and 2, lost easily at 3. Embree, Oyen and Cercone quick wins at the top for the 4-0 win at Florida State.
oyen is a mystery - beats Ahn, loses to the A&M girl, then beats a #37 ranked player...
desariofan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #135
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

It looks like USC will defeat UCLA after the rain delay.

UCLA won the doubles point at the 2nd and 3rd positions
USC won easily at courts 1 and 3
UCLA won at court 6
It looks like USC might win the remaining singles at 2, 4, and 5

I hope UCLA switches their singles lineup. This is what I would do: 1) Robin, 2) Kyle, 3) Pam, 4) Ray, 5) Cat, 6) Chanelle, 7) Courtney
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote