WMTT - Twitter Tweet Lounge - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #1
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute
WMTT - Twitter Tweet Lounge

@WMTTmanager

The tour is about to restart! Rules have changed and you must choose a male and female player! Let's get this started

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:40 AM   #2
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WMTT - Twitter Tweet Lounge

@WMTTmanager

We need one more player and the tour will start! Brisbane will be up first . Anyone excited?

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:47 AM   #3
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Very excited!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:39 AM   #4
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager

This is twitter format messages so make sure to add the @ or the # sign if u want ur message to stay on.

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:02 PM   #5
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Ana Ivanovic @anivano
wait the #2013season with @fgonzalez
Fernando Gonzalez @fgonzalez
wait for the #2013season !!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #6
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

@MelOudin

Pumped for 2013!!

@JackSock

2013 season is here!! #excited

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:34 AM   #7
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Minella @mandyminella

excited for new season!

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:45 AM   #8
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Phillipp Kohlschreiber
@PhilippKohl so many wannabes in WMTT, can't wait to be the tour's first world number 1 !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:49 AM   #9
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Laura Robson@laurarobson

@philipkohl I couldn't agree more! Great training session today!
Learnt plenty of tips!!

Can't wait to dominate the women`s tour and make some little witches cry!!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:57 AM   #10
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

@philippKohl WMTT is looking at it's next two stars @laurarobson

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:32 AM   #11
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager Main Draw ceremony about to get under way! Who's following ?

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:35 AM   #12
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager Samantha Stosur will be our player representative on the women side!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:36 AM   #13
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager Julia Goerges (GER) will face off with our guest Samantha Stosur (AUS) in the first round!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:37 AM   #14
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager Elena Dementieva (RUS) vs Caroline Wozniacki (DEN)

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:38 AM   #15
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager the battle of the beauties Maria Sharapova (RUS) vs Ana Ivanovic (SRB)