**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1306
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Maria tweeted about the Grigor-Novak video
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1307
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@MariaSharapova 2m
Look at these two clowns @DjokerNole
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYokGZ8pOEw
I knew she wouldn't have got offended by it in the first place, but I'm glad she has a GSOH
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1308
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I can't with PseudoMaria
Pseudo Maria ‏@PseudoMaria 1m
I don't understand why people are referring to me as a parody. They might want to check @MariaSharapova out. She seems a little fishy.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1309
country flag PimpMePova

There is a promo of Maria's first episode on her social channel coming Monday. Can't wait to see it it's going to be about her hair on photo shoots. Check the promo out it's funny Can't wait to see her relationship with Adir.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:30 AM   #1310
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Serena made some comments about a top 5 player the other day , about how she always says she's happy and lucky, its boring . I think she was talking about Maria here .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:21 AM   #1311
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Serena made some comments about a top 5 player the other day , about how she always says she's happy and lucky, its boring . I think she was talking about Maria here .

Early.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1312
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
no she wasn't

edit: awks for me...

QUEEN OF CLAY

Last edited by claypova : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 02:14 PM.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:13 PM   #1313
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Maria never said she was happy in the interview, especially in terms of relationship.

I really think its Caroline as she follows golf too right? But whatever.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:26 PM   #1314
country flag Katren

Katren is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know Maria Sharapova's Social Channel on Facebook? And again do you know how i earn more points?
Katren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #1315
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Behind the scenes from The Times Sunday Style issue which came out today

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1316
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

I think the social channel thing was a great idea.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1317
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

While I think she looks beautiful in most of those photos, they seem to always have the same feel. (Tag Heuer adds seem to capture her essence best, though).
I would like to see her work with more serious photographers and see some edgier photos.
Maybe Ellen Von Unwerth. Slightly provocative without going overboard and jeopardizng her Sugarpova business
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #1318
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
While I think she looks beautiful in most of those photos, they seem to always have the same feel. (Tag Heuer adds seem to capture her essence best, though).
I would like to see her work with more serious photographers and see some edgier photos.
Maybe Ellen Von Unwerth. Slightly provocative without going overboard and jeopardizng her Sugarpova business
Agree. But Max would freak the shit out.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1319
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I don't know how peopl has almost 300 points in the social media, I had 45

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #1320
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I don't know how peopl has almost 300 points in the social media, I had 45
Yeah I don't get that system either