**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #946
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Grigor's officially on twitter: https://twitter.com/GrigorDimitrov

PR PR PR
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #947
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

The real question is will Maria follow him?
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #948
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Guys do you actually think that their whole relationship is a PR thing?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #949
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think it's real but Max is taking advantage of the PR opportunity here. (as well as Dimi's manager)
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #950

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's 100% real. If it wasn't, there were plenty more opportunities to work the PR in the 5 or so months they've been rumoured to be together, and I don't see someone as savvy as Max passing that up for so long.

edit: I also agree with what PimpMePova is saying - their relationship is genuine, but they were going to have to go public with it at some point, and now is just a good time to do it.

Last edited by AnnieIWillKnow : May 10th, 2013 at 04:45 PM.
AnnieIWillKnow is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #951
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Nope. to be honest i still believe Maria is a human like us, she could be falling in love with anyone.

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #952
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'm not saying it isn't real or that they started dating so that they can promote their relationship. But if they didn't want it to be discussed than Maria wouldn't have written that message on the camera. Also don't forget that Max was the one who reported the relationship to ESPN during the AO and there was also that steamy comment that Maria made at the time. And then Max again told the press it was about Dimitrov so I don't think Max passed up the opportunity he was the one that actually started the rumors when you think about it.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #953
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Ugh.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #954
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

i still believe they are real and not PR if they were PR they would've been bombarding us with pics and articles and always talking about them ; i just believe that the timming of him joinning twitter is tactical since he just got his biggest win in his career

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #955
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

ofc relationship its real who wil make this shits ''holding hands even kissing for PR
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #956
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

people in GM are so pressed , they want to convince everybody that they are PR ; before the pics comes out thye were the milan ^pics at the end of the last season also the fact that they are wearing matching bracelets masha is not a robot for god sake she can be in love or may be have a rebound after a failed 2 years relationship

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #957
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

c'mon who buys all that crappy PR thing, they probalby gave to relationship time to grow, and now when they see that everything between them is good, that they love each other they went public..

if they went public at very fist moment they would be probably chased around, and got sick of that...

let the people be in love, let them to enjoy

so what if he now has official twitter, he deserve after djokovic win

dimipova

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #958
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

btw I don't think they as a couple are a PR stunt, just Max working his magic to help out Grigor a little
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #959
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
btw I don't think they as a couple are a PR stunt, just Max working his magic to help out Grigor a little
Most likely.

The relationship is genuine. But there is no denying there is an element of PR in the public announcement, also Grigor just joined Twitter an hour ago.
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Most likely.

The relationship is genuine. But there is no denying there is an element of PR in the public announcement, also Grigor just joined Twitter an hour ago.
Though the timing of him joining Twitter could be to do with his win over Djokovic as well.