**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #841
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

I want those shoes
I want a line of clothing for men by her
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #842
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Loovveee that we're getting orange again . First time since AO 2011??

Can't believe we're already just 10 days away

EDIT: Wait, no, I'm dumb. Forgot about the Miami 2012 outfit
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #843
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I love her shoes this outfit is amazing I had always wondered how many of this stuff she takes for a tournament
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #844
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I love her shoes this outfit is amazing I had always wondered how many of this stuff she takes for a tournament
Me too, I have always thought she either brings that many ones or makes her mom or someone else to do her laundry after each match
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #845
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

How's the orange going to look on orange?? But I think I will love it. BTW Fish I have an idea is close to Martha.. Since he was praising Sasha to Roger of all people in the past..
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #846
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Orange

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #847
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
i was wondering too, but now i see she has new for each day as i suppose she has
so that makes 5 pairs of shoes for stuttgart
what she does with them after
after miami she sold for charity..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Me too, I have always thought she either brings that many ones or makes her mom or someone else to do her laundry after each match
no-no, she was once praising how she goes to istambul to see sasha and to do his laundry and ironing

laundrypova at 6:55

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #848
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I want those shoes
I want a line of clothing for men by her
They're the same as what Roger has been wearing this year I'm pretty sure. So you could prob get them in that colour combo.
EDIT: Yeah you can Nike ID it.

But you can't change the tongue/insole colour to match her exact design, that's likely reserved for the shoes branded with the 'Maria Sharapova' tag.

Last edited by jameshazza : Apr 13th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #849
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova and Fish

Mardy Fish ‏@MardyFish 11h
@MariaSharapova Where do I go for free candy????

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 2h
Ill ship you a lifetime supply! For others, I'm carrying my credit card machine! "@MardyFish:@MariaSharapova Where do I go for free candy?

Mardy Fish ‏@MardyFish 3m
@MariaSharapova Yesssssssss!

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #850
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Btw Angelique Kerber is following Maria on Twitter now

2nd current Top 10 players after Errani

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #851
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

So, she has to carrying the outfits for Stuttgart, the outfit for the trainings and the outfit for Madrid, Rome and the French Open (for the trainings also)? Because she stay in Europe until the FO, right?

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #852
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

No. Nike delivers to her other outfits later.
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #853
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post

dsanders06 curse?
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #854
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
dsanders06 curse?
wonder what Svedbarilescu thinks about this.
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #855
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG she's retweeting, replying as well as posting photos and promoting
#multitaskingpova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote