**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #691
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Maria's boy rules:
1) They MUST pay for the first date
2) They MUST NOT carry the girl's tennis bag
Rule #1
"They don't get it"

You seem to be forgetting her old blogs
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #692
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
you are giving too much sense to her words, she didn't mean anything more that just for her "carrying her tennis bag is something strange , because it's hers and she is always carrying it by herself"
Nah, I'm just messing with you.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #693
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Maria's boy rules:
1) They MUST pay for the first date
2) They MUST NOT carry the girl's tennis bag

Damn it's gotta be complicated to date her!
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #694
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I am actually liking this arrangement with her twitter being just for her hard core fans, where she can be more relaxed, and her FB serving the general public (who thinks she gave birth just cause she took a pic with a baby sort of shit)
Yeah I was actually gonna mention here about missing her old FB posts after every GS match etc, much more personal although now that we have this it's needless.
I just hope she doesn't start to neglect one or that FB doesn't become nothing more than a sponsor plug but I'm loving her Twitter so far too.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #695
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Her Twitter has pleasantly surprised me. I love the shade

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #696
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post

Damn it's gotta be complicated to date her!
Especially if your height is 5'3
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #697
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 179cm (5.9) but when I was in front of her so near I felt like she was giant I had to look up I probably had my knees a little bent over all that emotion
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #698
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I'm 179cm (5.9) but when I was in front of her so near I felt like she was giant I had to look up I probably had my knees a little bent over all that emotion
Well, I am 171 cm, I would feel like a hobbit and I bet Dolce even cant see her head when stands next to her
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #699
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
don't complain, i'm 165 cm
by BF is tall as she is so i'm hobbit

and, i have to ask,you since you were in front of her, i suppeose she is not super skinny? why they on WTA still have that her weight is 59 kg, i would say she is over 70kg
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #700
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think she's super skinny, I saw Ana too that day and she was WAAAY skinnier than Maria.. I wouldn't know how much weight but she was very fit. Given how tall she is, I'd say between 65 and 70. I think 59 is too low
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #701
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think she's super skinny, I saw Ana too that day and she was WAAAY skinnier than Maria.. I wouldn't know how much weight but she was very fit. Given how tall she is, I'd say between 65 and 70. I think 59 is too low
Maria is about 70, one of my girlfriends was 5'11" and she was volleyball player, she was even more skinny than Masha and her weight was 68kg
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #702
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
don't complain, i'm 165 cm
by BF is tall as she is so i'm hobbit

and, i have to ask,you since you were in front of her, i suppeose she is not super skinny? why they on WTA still have that her weight is 59 kg, i would say she is over 70kg
She is very slender in rl. You wouldn't notice all the muscle mass even if you're really close to her.

Also her face is more pointy than round (eventhough in pics it's the opposite)

P.S. she's way more gorgeous in rl than in any pic has that aura about her.

Last edited by WowWow : Mar 25th, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #703
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is very slender in rl. You wouldn't notice all the muscle mass even if you're really close to her.

Yes to all of this. She really is breathtaking at 8 feet away...mesmerized me at IW during the Errani match despite all the times I was refraining from pulling my hair out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #704
country flag Asanty

Quote:

I wish I could see her in real life I think I would not take a breath...
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #705
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

yeah about ponty face i noticed that on this pictures with wig

Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote