**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 07:59 AM   #2386
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTaTVXgDGhg

Last edited by Fan de Tennis : Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:01 AM.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 11:23 AM   #2387
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy88 View Post
That Sachin should have spoken and defended Maria much earlier.. I thought that it'sa total bullshit for SOME of those Indians.. And I reiterate, SOME....to disrespect and be furious to Maria.. My God!! But I still do appreciate that Sachin so and so made a statement finally, whew!
I'm sorry, but whoever felt obliged to spend time and post their anger at Maria not knowing this person is - to put it mildly - stupid.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #2388
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Summer vacation.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #2389

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

It's great to see her hitting on court.
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #2390

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariasoc...f_id=O&sort=dd
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 02:41 AM   #2391
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

on that happy video.....it is obvious that it is Maria in the car.....but the dance moves are so dark and out of focus.....I could not really be sure if it was maria or a double.....
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #2392

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
on that happy video.....it is obvious that it is Maria in the car.....but the dance moves are so dark and out of focus.....I could not really be sure if it was maria or a double.....
I go for Maria, not a double. After all she has been taken danse classes for years, so...
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 07:33 PM   #2393

From her twitter today

Quote:
@MariaSharapova : Checking out the daily @CoupeRogers paper. There's a reason glasses are made for the dark #diva
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 06:27 AM   #2394
country flag hazarenka

hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice

https://www.facebook.com/AnaIvanovicVsMariaSharapova

I like this page !
hazarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 07:17 AM   #2395

From her Facebook, august 1st

Quote:
Hello Montreal fans, thanks for the great atmosphere on center court today! Nice to see everyone again.
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 06:15 PM   #2396
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

FB
Quote:
#Suncare is something I take very serious and I wanted to take this moment to help spread the word. For the first time EVER, the Surgeon General has acknowledged that 'UV radiation is bad for you; protect your skin.' Get #sunsavvy and incorporate suncare into your every day skincare ritual. #supergoop365
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 08:10 PM   #2397
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by buian View Post
FB

For the first time EVER, the Surgeon General has acknowledged that 'UV radiation is bad for you; protect your skin

Sometimes I lose faith in the system. They needed all this time to officially acknowledge something that it's been known for years?

Now they will come up with the bombshell news that not sleeping enough is bad for your health
fed_up is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:24 AM   #2398

From twitter yesterday

Quote:
Hello, will you take a picture with me? #oldtown #montreal
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 08:56 PM   #2399
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed_up View Post
For the first time EVER, the Surgeon General has acknowledged that 'UV radiation is bad for you; protect your skin

Sometimes I lose faith in the system. They needed all this time to officially acknowledge something that it's been known for years?

Now they will come up with the bombshell news that not sleeping enough is bad for your health
sunshine is essential for Vitamin D production
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 09:01 PM   #2400
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
sunshine is essential for Vitamin D production
Sunshine =/= UV radiaction

UV radiaction doesn't help you produce vitamin D. That's why a sunblock cream/spray is the way to go when staying hours under the sun.
fed_up is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote