**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #2356
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Maria Sharapova @MariaSharapova · 28 Sek.
"You decide to show up after months, bring me this and no treats, really!?"

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 04:30 AM   #2357
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Dolce really does looks like he's getting old.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #2358
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

How old is he?
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #2359
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

8 Years old

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #2360
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

uneducated indians are still spamming maria's fb
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #2361
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
uneducated indians are still spamming maria's fb
Those persons complaining about Miss Sharapova's lack of knowledge pertaining to cricket players are simply
displaying a massive dose of insecurity about their place in the sporting pantheon.
They obviously do not realise that cricket is an unknown quantity to the vast majority of the folks on this planet, myself included.
I had never heard of this person before all this ridiculous furore erupted and my best guess is that this would also apply to most of the
other members of this board.
The enjoyment of watching cricket has always been a supreme mystery to me.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #2362
country flag atominside

Its not about criticizing the sport. I mean people find tennis hard to watch, same as with football/soccer,baseball and golf. To each his own, but the worshipping of someone to that extent is worrying for India.
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #2363
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

I feel so sorry for India and for the big majority of its citizens (and as big I mean 95 %), that such behaviour gives a very bad and ugly image of the country around the world.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #2364
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
So cute. He has the best life.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #2365
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
I feel so sorry for India and for the big majority of its citizens (and as big I mean 95 %), that such behaviour gives a very bad and ugly image of the country around the world.
No need to feel sorry for them. That's the reality in India and I think it's important to know about the mindset of the indian population. Indian men treat women like a peace of shit, just read the newspaper - all those horrible rape-stories. Yeah, definitely no Bollywood-fairytales there. It's important to let the world know about that and show India's real face.

There's an article in the DailyMail... This paragraph is 100 % true and brings it all to the table:

Quote:
The outburst on social networking sites including Twitter and Facebook is less about Indians being hypocrites than it is about the patriarchal mindset of Indian men, who have all the time in the world when it comes to demeaning a woman.
Any woman, even Sharapova.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome...#ixzz36pLKvDde

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #2366
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

women in India continue to face atrocities such as rape, acid throwing, dowry killings, and the forced prostitution of young girls. According to a global poll conducted by Thomson Reuters, India is the "fourth most dangerous country" in the world for women, and the worst country for women among the G20 countries.

Police records in India show a high incidence of crimes against women. The National Crime Records Bureau reported in 1998 that by 2010 growth in the rate of crimes against women would exceed the population growth rate. Earlier, many crimes against women were not reported to police due to the social stigma attached to rape and molestation. Official statistics show a dramatic increase in the number of reported crimes against women http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_India

Acid throwing.......Child marriage........Although child marriage was outlawed in 1860, it is still a common practice.

According to UNICEF’s “State of the World’s Children-2009” report, 47% of India's women aged 20–24 were married before the legal age of 18, rising to 56% in rural areas. The report also showed that 40% of the world's child marriages occur in India.

I do not care about these effing assssholes and their fanaticism.......I doubt Maria worries much about them, either.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 02:09 AM   #2367
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
women in India continue to face atrocities such as rape, acid throwing, dowry killings, and the forced prostitution of young girls. According to a global poll conducted by Thomson Reuters, India is the "fourth most dangerous country" in the world for women, and the worst country for women among the G20 countries.

Police records in India show a high incidence of crimes against women. The National Crime Records Bureau reported in 1998 that by 2010 growth in the rate of crimes against women would exceed the population growth rate. Earlier, many crimes against women were not reported to police due to the social stigma attached to rape and molestation. Official statistics show a dramatic increase in the number of reported crimes against women http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_India

Acid throwing.......Child marriage........Although child marriage was outlawed in 1860, it is still a common practice.

According to UNICEF’s “State of the World’s Children-2009” report, 47% of India's women aged 20–24 were married before the legal age of 18, rising to 56% in rural areas. The report also showed that 40% of the world's child marriages occur in India.

I do not care about these effing assssholes and their fanaticism.......I doubt Maria worries much about them, either.
Well said that man, it is indeed a fine civilised country.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 06:42 AM   #2368
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Those persons complaining about Miss Sharapova's lack of knowledge pertaining to cricket players are simply
displaying a massive dose of insecurity about their place in the sporting pantheon.
They obviously do not realise that cricket is an unknown quantity to the vast majority of the folks on this planet, myself included.
I had never heard of this person before all this ridiculous furore erupted and my best guess is that this would also apply to most of the
other members of this board.
The enjoyment of watching cricket has always been a supreme mystery to me.
Could not agree more. Well said. (And yes, I have never heard of this supposed cricket "legend" either)
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #2369
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 3m
Behind the scenes of the Avon Luck campaign @AvonInsider
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #2370
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

FB:
Quote:
Final touch up before going live at the Espys!!