**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #2161
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

/rant

could people shut up with all the "GO BACK TO TRAINING, give up sugarpova!!!111" every time she tweets or FB something not playing/training related?

This is more retarded than GM. You know that she could just have ONE training the entire week, but taking 7 different photos, posting one each day on twitter and you fools would be like "ZOMG SHE IS TRAINING SO HARD!!!111" while actually...
One picture tells nothing. One tweet tells nothing. Its one second of her day. What do you think she does in the other 24 hours? You are all disrespectful little ****s to think she cant manage her life or career at this point, and you are certainly not the ones who need to tell her what to do.
I get it, you all hate Sugarpova, because you are unimaginative sad persons. But no need to drag others down to your self-loathing hell.
God, this is tiresome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
What? Yes, for the paparazzies they weren't under the radar ( - and we all know that the stars often do call paps to take pics of them, so no doubt that Max did arrange that - the presentation of the ring), true, but it was not directly from her mouth - it was reported by journalists "breaking it", and the ring was popular for a few weeks, but all other was under the radar. She barely ever mentioned him in her pressers by her own, let alone mentioning him as Sasha - journalists often had to dig, most did the Russian- ones... the interviews where she spontaniously mentioned him and talked openly- I can count them on the fingers of my hand. And she surely did not hashtagg him on facebook or make films about him or talked about being steamy... - or maybe she did, but Max did not instruct the journalists to tweet it.
Not to mention how she was pretending that they didn't breakup, pretending everything was ok.. despite the fact that we all, except the media, knew the truth.
And Charlie, cannot remember if she ever mentioned him...
You know, you cannot keep saying "I want my private life private" and then have videos with little convos with friend about your BFs, etc. - like she / Max is doing now with the Social Channel..
To me it is ridiculous at some moments... What is it gonna be - the Kardashians??

I agree with AniaSharapova - she does act like she is 19 now instead of 26. And to me it just rings off... It did in January 2013 with all the ## written in her camera messages directed to Dimitrov, and it does now.. more and more... But that is just my opinion, those who love them, have all the right to do so.. I think that he is making her act a bit childish.
In general do not like this direct / subtle or whatever kind of promotion of Sugarpova and self-promotion and Grigor promotion.. It is too frequent for my taste and in that - over the top and too much.
and while we are on topic... but do you have anything else other than to say how much you dislike Sugarpova, her relationship, her business ventures, her public image, her decision making, her... everything?
I mean whats your point at this point?
And please, nobody should try to act like knows her as BFF, whats real and how she changed, because its bullshit. You can get tiny pieces together from here and there, but still just the surface. And was the surface when she was a teen, and will be 10 years from now.

/rant over
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #2162
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
/rant

could people shut up with all the "GO BACK TO TRAINING, give up sugarpova!!!111" every time she tweets or FB something not playing/training related?

This is more retarded than GM. You know that she could just have ONE training the entire week, but taking 7 different photos, posting one each day on twitter and you fools would be like "ZOMG SHE IS TRAINING SO HARD!!!111" while actually...
One picture tells nothing. One tweet tells nothing. Its one second of her day. What do you think she does in the other 24 hours? You are all disrespectful little ****s to think she cant manage her life or career at this point, and you are certainly not the ones who need to tell her what to do.
I get it, you all hate Sugarpova, because you are unimaginative sad persons. But no need to drag others down to your self-loathing hell.
God, this is tiresome.

and while we are on topic... but do you have anything else other than to say how much you dislike Sugarpova, her relationship, her business ventures, her public image, her decision making, her... everything?
And please, nobody should try to act like knows her as BFF, whats real and how she changed, because its bullshit. You can get tiny pieces together from here and there, but still just the surface. And was the surface when she was a teen, and will be 10 years from now.

/rant over
C. Drone, you're a star.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 08:58 PM   #2163
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
/rant

God, this is tiresome.

/rant over

you nailed it bitch! every single word of your rant is gospel truth

malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #2164
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
/rant

God, this is tiresome.

/rant over

We all know the main reason why we're sniping at each other is because she's playing like crap right now. And that's why she needs to start winning consistently again for our sake.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 02:22 AM   #2165
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

For you, playing tennis (well Paddle jeje)

Quote:
Played some padel in the afternoon and this is how I felt about my partner...

Why she is wearing the old shoes from AO 2013? This year she is wearing old shoes only, and not the new Vampor zoom 9.5 (like Bouchard)

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #2166
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bet you 100 bucks she only posted that pic to show off her ass
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #2167
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

don't fight people. Maria will be fine but I understand if some people are mad about the situation though, this is quite tough to take especially after 2009 etc…. but she came back from a harder situation before, she'll be fine again. Give her some time.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #2168
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

C. Drone, hopefully the rant helped you. We get along on twitter btw. LOL

So, now that you are all calmed down.. I think that Max will open an Instagram from Maria soon.
As for Maria.. I will wait for better results.. But those won't change my opinion. LOL
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #2169
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
C. Drone, hopefully the rant helped you. We get along on twitter btw. LOL

So, now that you are all calmed down.. I think that Max will open an Instagram from Maria soon.
As for Maria.. I will wait for better results.. But those won't change my opinion. LOL
So MM, she either troll you or do you a favour

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #2170
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious. It's simply HILARIOUS how people suppose to know the truth about someone's dedication.
I'm the first to be annoyed by Sugarpova tweets or fb posts, but annoyed by the post itself and there it ends.
Not because, like a lot of people (yes, in here and on twitter too of course) I blame it on Sugarpova (or whatever other freaking advertise she puts on her social networks) for her being bad in this period.
I'm totally stunned by the idiocy of thinking that way.

(and praise C.Drone's rant)
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #2171
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Omg that shade What a lovely bitch.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #2172
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
/rant

God, this is tiresome.

/rant over
You rarely rant, but when you do, it's always a joy to read.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #2173
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all
Cool Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Here is my opinion - for what it's worth.

Maria is 26 and hopefully live another fifty years (or more).

Let us say, for sake of argument that she plays competitive tennis for another 4 years.
She is not the type of person to then sit back and spend the rest of life by a pool somewhere. That means that she will need to find something else to do for around 45 years, or more.

She clearly likes children.
If she wants to have them she will probably not want to wait too much longer. OK, she could have one or two and try to come back as others have done, but I suspect she will be happy looking after the kid(s). She could of course adopt; but why should she?

She obviously feels strongly about her current partner. It has already been mentioned on this forum how she talks and acts differently with Grigor compared with her behaviour with other men (and women ). She could easily be thinking of him as her long term partner and father of her children.

She is obviously building her dream house. She doesn't need to. She has enough money to buy almost anything, almost anywhere. Therefore it is for a reason.

When she retires and the kids are grown up, she will need something to do. Sugarpova and her other interests will provide the challenges she obviously needs. She probably won't want to be modelling etc. when she gets to 35 / 40 years old. Sponsors will have moved on to the latest 'in thing'. She will need something to do for upwards of 35 years! All the things which are going on outside of tennis are Maria, very sensibly, putting things in place.
We are going to see less of her on court and more activities like Sugapova promotions, sports commentating, fashion etc.

In the not to distant future she WILL retire. It is my believe that we will then see very little of her. She is famous for guarding her private life.
All of you (and I) will need to find something to do as well. She is the one doing the sensible thing - planning for the future.

I suggest that everybody here stops shouting at each other and does the same thing.

Just my opinion of course.
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #2174
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

why Maria care sth like that (even favourite it )
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #2175
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
why Maria care sth like that (even favourite it )
I think it was banter.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote