**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #2146
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
you guys are hilarious.

But she did miss a VF party because if him. Who knows what other vile things he'll force her in the future.
You know for sure she didn't go because of him? There could be many other reasons why she didn't attend.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2014, 11:52 PM   #2147
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
You know for sure she didn't go because of him? There could be many other reasons why she didn't attend.
According to Maria, it was him, she said so in her interview after her one and only win in Indian Wells 2014... Now if you think she is saying it, just for the sake of saying, that is another thing.

What is intersting to me is, she keeps saying "I want to keep my private life private" - yet she has mentioned him/ hashtagged him on cameras/ had Max subtly talking about him to journalists / filmed social channed videos about him / attended his matches - more, than any other BF before; the others never had even a name mentioned in public; she was hiding Charlie and kept adressing Sasha as my BF or fiancee, as for other BF they are not known to the eye of the public..
And same goes for him, he "does not want to talk about his private life", yet there is no interview in which he doesn't mention "my girlfriend"...
It was funny when they decided to make their relationship "official" - despite the fact that her fans and his fans already knew it all.. and yet again they pretended to be surprised..
Subtly they are turning into a Wozzilory...

Last edited by MM_1257 : Mar 14th, 2014 at 12:00 AM.
MM_1257 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 02:58 AM   #2148
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

In LA girl?, you should go to Miami!

Quote:
@MariaSharapova: Reward for climbing up, is the easy run down. #morerewardstocome

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 08:32 AM   #2149
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
According to Maria, it was him, she said so in her interview after her one and only win in Indian Wells 2014... Now if you think she is saying it, just for the sake of saying, that is another thing.

What is intersting to me is, she keeps saying "I want to keep my private life private" - yet she has mentioned him/ hashtagged him on cameras/ had Max subtly talking about him to journalists / filmed social channed videos about him / attended his matches - more, than any other BF before; the others never had even a name mentioned in public; she was hiding Charlie and kept adressing Sasha as my BF or fiancee, as for other BF they are not known to the eye of the public..
And same goes for him, he "does not want to talk about his private life", yet there is no interview in which he doesn't mention "my girlfriend"...
It was funny when they decided to make their relationship "official" - despite the fact that her fans and his fans already knew it all.. and yet again they pretended to be surprised..
Subtly they are turning into a Wozzilory...
Please no

I must admit I prefer Maria who kept Charlie and Sasha and in general her private life only for herself. She was grown woman and her priorities were clear for everyone.
Now I have no idea what is going on with her. She's talking about Grigor here and there (Grigor also doing that), she's acting like she's younger than in reality, and her goals aren't clearly at least for me, oh sorry, she wants to promote Sugarpova as hard as it's possible.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #2150
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
Please no

I must admit I prefer Maria who kept Charlie and Sasha and in general her private life only for herself. She was grown woman and her priorities were clear for everyone.
Now I have no idea what is going on with her. She's talking about Grigor here and there (Grigor also doing that), she's acting like she's younger than in reality, and her goals aren't clearly at least for me, oh sorry, she wants to promote Sugarpova as hard as it's possible.

I'm sorry what? Yeah her and Charlie were under the radar, but her and Sasha were most definitely weren't. They were out and about as a couple practically from the moment they met. And it was cranked up several notches when he proposed to her. And many people here had the same complaints then as you did now, minus the Sugarpova stuff since that hadn't came out yet.

I just find it funny cause yeah here we are again, different guy same complaints.

Till it's golden again
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #2151
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I'm sorry what? Yeah her and Charlie were under the radar, but her and Sasha were most definitely weren't. They were out and about as a couple practically from the moment they met. And it was cranked up several notches when he proposed to her. And many people here had the same complaints then as you did now, minus the Sugarpova stuff since that hadn't came out yet.

I just find it funny cause yeah here we are again, different guy same complaints.
What? Yes, for the paparazzies they weren't under the radar ( - and we all know that the stars often do call paps to take pics of them, so no doubt that Max did arrange that - the presentation of the ring), true, but it was not directly from her mouth - it was reported by journalists "breaking it", and the ring was popular for a few weeks, but all other was under the radar. She barely ever mentioned him in her pressers by her own, let alone mentioning him as Sasha - journalists often had to dig, most did the Russian- ones... the interviews where she spontaniously mentioned him and talked openly- I can count them on the fingers of my hand. And she surely did not hashtagg him on facebook or make films about him or talked about being steamy... - or maybe she did, but Max did not instruct the journalists to tweet it.
Not to mention how she was pretending that they didn't breakup, pretending everything was ok.. despite the fact that we all, except the media, knew the truth.
And Charlie, cannot remember if she ever mentioned him...
You know, you cannot keep saying "I want my private life private" and then have videos with little convos with friend about your BFs, etc. - like she / Max is doing now with the Social Channel..
To me it is ridiculous at some moments... What is it gonna be - the Kardashians??

I agree with AniaSharapova - she does act like she is 19 now instead of 26. And to me it just rings off... It did in January 2013 with all the ## written in her camera messages directed to Dimitrov, and it does now.. more and more... But that is just my opinion, those who love them, have all the right to do so.. I think that he is making her act a bit childish.
In general do not like this direct / subtle or whatever kind of promotion of Sugarpova and self-promotion and Grigor promotion.. It is too frequent for my taste and in that - over the top and too much.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Mar 14th, 2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #2152
country flag JadeFox

Quote:
What? Yes, for the paparazzies they weren't under the radar ( - and we all know that the stars often do call paps to take pics of them, so no doubt that Max did arrange that - the presentation of the ring), true, but it was not directly from her mouth - it was reported by journalists "breaking it", and the ring was popular for a few weeks, but all other was under the radar. She barely ever mentioned him in her pressers by her own, let alone mentioning him as Sasha - journalists often had to dig, most did the Russian- ones... the interviews where she spontaniously mentioned him and talked openly- I can count them on the fingers of my hand. And she surely did not hashtagg him on facebook or make films about him or talked about being steamy... - or maybe she did, but Max did not instruct the journalists to tweet it.
Not to mention how she was pretending that they didn't breakup, pretending everything was ok.. despite the fact that we all, except the media, knew the truth.
And Charlie, cannot remember if she ever mentioned him...
You know, you cannot keep saying "I want my private life private" and then have videos with little convos with friend about your BFs, etc. - like she / Max is doing now with the Social Channel..
To me it is ridiculous at some moments... What is it gonna be - the Kardashians??

I agree with AniaSharapova - she does act like she is 19 now instead of 26. And to me it just rings off... I did in January 2013 with all the ## written in her camera messages directed to Dimitrov, and it does now.. more and more... But that is just my opinion, those who love them, have all the right to do so.. I think that he is making her act a bit childish.
In general do not like this direct / subtle or whatever kind of promotion of Sugarpova and self-promotion and Grigor promotion.. It is too frequent for my taste and in that - over the top and too much.
I don't know if you were here for Sasha but this post is a great example of it. People here HATED Sasha. They thought he was distracting Maria and making her play worse. Everytime he was around, people hated it and even called her unprofessional having him at practice with her at IW in 2010. People didn't start warming up to him until Maria started winning again. And yes she talked about him a lot. There may not have been any hashtags or Maria Social Channel but she was very open about Sasha. The only time she stopped talking about him was because they broke up.

Let's not rewrite history here. Maria stopped hiding her boyfriends a long time ago and Grigor is not the source of her playing issues. She's also had off court interests for the longest time now so I'm not gonna blame those.

Nope Maria's problems stem from her game. Her game isn't at the level we are used to. If she were she would've beaten Giorgi in straights and we all know it. Even after the shoulder surgery she did start playing well enough to get back into the top five, but that took time. I still have plenty faith in Maria's game returning and I'm not going to jump on the hysteria bandwagon in which everything and everyone gets blamed for Maria's struggles. I didn't then and I won't now.

Till it's golden again
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #2153
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

I have never blamed any of her previous boyfriend for her tennis or form, so this accusation shouldn't be meant for me
My point was that with Grigor she started acting like teen not mature woman. And like MM_1257 wrote, he's making her act childish. I mean, it's nothing wrong with being happy and have joy in life, but I have feeling that with GD her priorities aren't that clear like with another boyfriends. And I have to emphasize this that It's only my personal opinion and impression.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #2154
country flag MM_1257

JadeFox, I was here.. Not active on this board, but I was reading it. I am a member of this forum since 2008.. And my post and opinion is not to blame anyone for her tennis, I am talking about the public image / behaviour that she is producing right now.. and I share my opinion with AniaSharapova.
I am the last one to point a finger and blame the BF, actually defended always all my faves, until.. they start behaving strange.. and to me she is acting out of character for quite some time now.. deliberately or maybe not.. I do not know that, since with the public persons one can never know what is planned and what not. And it is funny how GD loves talking about her helping him, what about vice versa?? And what also bothers me, is his previous connection with Serena.. Got off her camp, jumped to MS camp.. a bit vulture. And with the hype around him.. from Nike, from the journalists... they all must help build his image as the new ATP superstar.. And that is difficult imo, takes energy and time and care..

Last edited by MM_1257 : Mar 14th, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #2155
country flag JadeFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
I have never blamed any of her previous boyfriend for her tennis or form, so this accusation shouldn't be meant for me
My point was that with Grigor she started acting like teen not mature woman. And like MM_1257 wrote, he's making her act childish. I mean, it's nothing wrong with being happy and have joy in life, but I have feeling that with GD her priorities aren't that clear like with another boyfriends. And I have to emphasize this that It's only my personal opinion and impression.
Quote:
JadeFox, I was here.. Not active on this board, but I was reading it. I am a member of this forum since 2008.. And my post and opinion is not to blame anyone for her tennis, I am talking about the public image / behaviour that she is producing right now.. and I share my opinion with AniaSharapova.
I am the last one to point a finger and blame the BF, actually defended always all my faves, until.. they start behaving strange.. and to me she is acting out of character for quite some time now.. deliberately or maybe not.. I do not know that, since with the public persons one can never know what is planned and what not. And it is funny how GD loves talking about her helping him, what about vice versa?? And what also bothers me, is his previous connection with Serena.. Got off her camp, jumped to MS camp.. a bit vulture.
And my point is that people here acted like the same way with Sasha and when she was struggling. I'm talking about a general feeling where many people were blaming everything and everyone for her struggles. I wasn't talking about anyone specifically.

And her ice queen image has been greatly exaggerated by the press and even by fans. 90% of it I swear came from how she conducts herself on court. There has always been signs of her goofy silly, overgrown kid side over the years when she's not on court and doesn't have to do press. I mean we're talking about a woman who goes to Disneyland every chance she gets and she's not a mother!

As for Grigor he and Serena never dated and if he has any shady motives towards Maria, she will see it eventually. They are still in that honeymoon stage of a relationship and that always wears off.

Till it's golden again
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 07:47 PM   #2156
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
And my point is that people here acted like the same way with Sasha and when she was struggling.
- I know that people did that. But I personally did not get that feeling. She was not behaving to me like an adolescent , (I really do not want to use the word adolescent, but I do not know which word in English is adecuate)... And even if changed some plans because of BFs, she did not publically announce to the press FFS. LOL And Sasha didn't run his mouth about living together or anything..

And yes, in 2009 she was struggling, due to a lot of factors - but the "hunter instinct" on court was still there, now I do not see it anymore, it vanished. In her last 3 lost matches she looked to me like Ana Ivanovic when she was struggling most. And I love Maria for her nevr say never attitude and fight.. now.. where is it?
All in all - I hope she will soon be the old Maria again.. She doesn't have to win, but I want to see the passion on court again.

Quote:
There has always been signs of her goofy silly, overgrown kid side over the years when she's not on court and doesn't have to do press. I mean we're talking about a woman who goes to Disneyland every chance she gets and she's not a mother!
yes.. but we had small doses of it.. now it is all the time.. I loved her doodles and her FB entries and twitter, but the social channel is sometimes difficult to swallow.

Quote:
As for Grigor he and Serena never dated and if he has any shady motives towards Maria, she will see it eventually. They are still in that honeymoon stage of a relationship and that always wears off.
- didn't say they dated.. but they were seen a lot of times all around...

EDIT: just reminded me of the Maria - Serena thing last year.. that was a big

All relationships are different, and maybe now, for the first time Maria simply lost her mind for GD and is totally into him, maybe that is the thing - I am not blaming her for that.. And I am not saying that he personally has shady motives, I am just saying that it must be difficult for Maria to also push his public image on her shoulders, not only hers. They will always be in the centre of attention, I mean, she always was, but now she is in the centre from another aspect, another point of view aswell... And that could be a challenge for her. And I had and still have the feeling that he is simply too young for her.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Mar 14th, 2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #2157
country flag Laver_Slam

Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice

Quote:
I am the last one to point a finger and blame the BF, actually defended always all my faves, until.. they start behaving strange.. and to me she is acting out of character for quite some time now.. deliberately or maybe not.. I do not know that, since with the public persons one can never know what is planned and what not. And it is funny how GD loves talking about her helping him, what about vice versa?? And what also bothers me, is his previous connection with Serena.. Got off her camp, jumped to MS camp.. a bit vulture. And with the hype around him.. from Nike, from the journalists... they all must help build his image as the new ATP superstar.. And that is difficult imo, takes energy and time and care..
I agree with both your comments! The PR in todays tennis is too much. I didn't like the hyping of Bernard Tomic, I don't like Grigor's over the top promoting too despite the fact I am his biggest fan because he is actually one of the best young players and also very humble and positive with fans, he is a good guy. But the commercials, the promoting, everything is too much. The same is with Eugenie Bouchard. I am sick of all those Sugarpova advertisements everywhere, Maria is over the top with this one and it is becoming very irritating. This sugars are so expensive that 80% of the people couldn't afford them, only the rich countries. Maria's videos on the social channel are pretty embarrassing for me, it is like Big brother, very snobbish.

Only one thing is not correct in your comment and many people have completely wrong idea for this one. Grigor didn' jump from Serena's camp, he was coached by Mouratoglu! Grigor had a girlfriend at the time (look at Queens 2012) and actually the real story was Mouratoglu and Serena! They were hiding their relation! Serena may have liked Grigor as many of the women on the WTA obviously but that doesn't mean they had something and there is no proof about this either. In fact Mouratoglu came to Bulgaria in January 2012 with Grigor and said he was willing to coach him but after he met Serena Grigor wasn't his priority and thus Grisho left the academy in the end of the year. As for Grigor - he has a very, very good family, and his mother and grandfather recently gave interesting interviews in the Bulgarian press and these are not happening very often because the family doesn't speak about private life. I am following Grigor's career since he was 16 y.o. and I can tell you that he went through a lot of hardship to get where he is now and because of that he is very matured for his age. He is a fighter and a natural talent so I wish him to have success as tennis needs variety and beauty in the game.
Sharapova I think has lost motivation, a little bit like Djokovic and his wedding. I hope she recovers from that because I highly respect her for her fighting spirit and hardworking nature. Those are the qualities that I appreciate not Sugarpova!
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 11:56 PM   #2158
country flag JadeFox

This picture from Masha's Twitter right now.

Till it's golden again
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #2159
country flag MM_1257

And this pic is showing what? The car obviously... A bir roll-eye.. Wouldn't it be better for her to stay quiet a bit for a few days (am I asking too much??) and be agressive with her advertisements after Miami?
Laver_Slam, again, I did not say GD was dating Serena.. But Nike did a good job with showing him around her - a good promo for a young player that they want to push in front soon.
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 07:27 AM   #2160
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Code:
Raphaela Lorenzo ‏@ela_lorenzo  8h
@MariaSharapova @Pinkberry @Sugarpova maria do you have Instagram?
Code:
Maria Sharapova @MariaSharapova
Not yet “@ela_lorenzo: @MariaSharapova @Pinkberry @Sugarpova maria do you have Instagram?”
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote