**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 08:55 PM   #2131
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Maria Sharapova
Signing the champions mural at Indian Wells.

She looks like she has a tail there

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #2132
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Cat-a-pova!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
She looks like she has a tail there

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #2133
country flag GOATra

GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice

Catpova looks great
GOATra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 02:49 AM   #2134
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot unsee the tail now that it's been mentioned
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 04:44 PM   #2135
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

She also looks pregnant in the mural signing pic.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 12:24 AM   #2136
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Serena Williams ‏@serenawilliams 39s
I'm loving Maria S Nike outfit. #approved #supercute
I dont like Maria's bottom at all, really annoyed me
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 12:50 AM   #2137
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Marena lives!
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #2138
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantage Me View Post
She also looks pregnant in the mural signing pic.
May be she is. May be Grigor has said that, now that he is beginning to earn some decent money, she can afford to give up and they can start a family!
They are obviously building a new house.
It would also explain why her mind is not on the tennis.
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #2139
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

don't lie!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #2140
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

actually they are building new house http://realestateedge.com/its-good-to-be-no-4/
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #2141
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameshibatvutre View Post
actually they are building new house http://realestateedge.com/its-good-to-be-no-4/
You mean Maria's building a new house. She bought that piece of land in 2012.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #2142
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Is Maria's house, if she break up with him he will have to leave jeje

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #2143
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Is Maria's house, if she break up with him he will have to leave jeje
you guys are hilarious.

But she did miss a VF party because if him. Who knows what other vile things he'll force her in the future.
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #2144
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Building a new house? From where did you guys get that?
She was "building" one in 2012 or 2011 aswell.... ...
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #2145
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Building a new house? From where did you guys get that?
She was "building" one in 2012 or 2011 aswell.... ...
she said in an interview that she was interested in building lately clear referring to a project of herself
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote