**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 03:17 PM   #2101
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
A message with the words "doping" and "Serena Williams" in it, that I wrote yesterday, has just been deleted.
Just saying...
Deleted from what forum? Was it the original post in a new thread, or an attempt to join a running commentary about something?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 04:15 PM   #2102
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

In this thread, anyway I understood the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Deleted from what forum? Was it the original post in a new thread, or an attempt to join a running commentary about something?

Nick Bollettieri

Last edited by Mattheus : Mar 2nd, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 04:54 PM   #2103
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova @MariaSharapova 42m
Oh the hair and make up drama that is about to begin
in the next few hours for #Oscars prep. I'll save mine for
later tonight. #practicetime
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 05:01 PM   #2104
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

It means, she's going to Oscars tonight?
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 05:07 PM   #2105
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
It means, she's going to Oscars tonight?
Vanity Fair Oscar party
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 05:22 PM   #2106
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Vanity Fair Oscar party
Of course! Totally forgot about it. Maria always rocks with outfits here
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 06:55 PM   #2107
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

LIVETH
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 07:29 PM   #2108
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
Maria Sharapova @MariaSharapova 42m
Oh the hair and make up drama that is about to begin
in the next few hours for #Oscars prep. I'll save mine for
later tonight. #practicetime
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:23 AM   #2109
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Hm, still no news on the social sharapovian medias about the Vanity Fair post-Oscars party...?

Nick Bollettieri
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:45 AM   #2110
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
Hm, still no news on the social sharapovian medias about the Vanity Fair post-Oscars party...?
Just Jared and other sites have pictures of plenty of guests, but there's no Maria....maybe she ended up not going?
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:48 AM   #2111
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

I searched Getty Images, Vanity Fair, Huffington Post and no pictures and no videos with Maria and now I am seriously looking for a professional private investigator to know what's going on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
Just Jared and other sites have pictures of plenty of guests, but there's no Maria....maybe she ended up not going?

Nick Bollettieri
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:48 AM   #2112
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i also think she was not there, they had Serena this year

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:20 AM   #2113
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

So she prioritised tennis over publicity
If it is true I'm shamefully disappointed because I live for her VF presence, it beats Sugarpova events every time
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:39 AM   #2114
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

My wild guess is that she's there.. Doesn't matter if Serena was there, they're both used at crossing paths at the Vanity Fair parties in the previous years.. Maybe later we will all be in awe when her handlers/publicists start posting her pictures :-) Wishful thinking.... Hmmmmmmm.
Ziggy88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:19 PM   #2115
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I was so excited to come to SS this morning and see Vanity Fair slayage