**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 05:16 PM   #1996
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Sunny day in Paris...still relying on the one and only coat I have here.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 05:20 PM   #1997
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
^ I still have no idea who she is

Maria still in Paris now
Place Des Voges....an enchanting place for an enchanting woman.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 05:52 PM   #1998
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
So beautiful
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 11:43 AM   #1999
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 4h
The only #SuperBowl coverage in today's French sports newspaper. Not even a full page. #itsallaboutsoccer pic.twitter.com/7prrpf96vA
Still in France .
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 01:00 PM   #2000
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Sunny day in Paris...still relying on the one and only coat I have here.
the humblebragging.

also, is that 2nd nailpolish just in one week? She better keep up this habit, because mani > titles.
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 05:10 PM   #2001
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Miss the unpolished, chewed up fingernails of a fierce, self believing title winner.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 01:57 AM   #2002
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
In Sochi!! Can't believe Max finally made it here after all these years. #Sochi2014 #Olympics

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #2003
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Code:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova  59m
Getting microphones ready filming my first @NBCOlympics segment #Sochi2014 pic.twitter.com/8oftuOIFHT
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #2004
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Really, Mash? That's the hair you're gonna have on camera?
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #2005
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Love my Bottega Veneta coat“@VinChelle1206: Sharapova at @Porsche event at @Sochi2014 #Sharafamily

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #2006
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

This coat would have looked far better without this black skirt underneath.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #2007
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Broadcasting is made for me...if this is what I get to do on the job... #Sochi2014 @NBCOlympics

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #2008
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Sponsored by McDonald’s Corporation

Finally made it to Sochi for the Winter Olympic Games.Can't wait to browse around the city. Send your support to all of the athletes here:

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #2009
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

We love your BV coat, too, Martha!
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #2010
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
the humblebragging.

also, is that 2nd nailpolish just in one week? She better keep up this habit, because mani > titles.