**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #1951
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Getting ready, just a few more days!
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #1952
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

^ lovet!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:46 AM   #1953
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Interesting skirt/pants/whatever......
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #1954
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Post practice cool down...stretch and ice bag recovery

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #1955
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe it was this bit of cool down yesterday that helped me get through today....what a match! Thank you everyone for your support!

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:17 AM   #1956
country flag Cecig

What?

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Can an Aussie come to my home and plant a passion fruit tree? Going to have withdrawals. #crazyidea

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 04:10 AM   #1957
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
What?
I didnt catch it. Is it joke?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 04:23 AM   #1958
country flag Cecig

I don't know what she means, maybe my english is not that good jeje.

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 05:09 AM   #1959
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Maria apparently loves the taste of passion fruit after trying some while in Melbourne. And she's saying how much she's going to miss them when she leaves. So she's joking about having someone come with her to Florida to plant a tree, so she can continue eating the fruit.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 05:47 AM   #1960
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

I am really positive that you can buy passion fruit in the US without having your own tree
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 05:55 AM   #1961
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria apparently loves the taste of passion fruit after trying some while in Melbourne. And she's saying how much she's going to miss them when she leaves. So she's joking about having someone come with her to Florida to plant a tree, so she can continue eating the fruit.
Thanks
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 07:42 AM   #1962
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Well Maria apparently is still in Melbourne. She just went to an expensive jewellery shop which the sales guy didnt recognise who she is but the manager was screaming like crazy after she went out.
goldlion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 07:48 AM   #1963
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Going to have withdrawals
So what does it mean? Maybe withdraw from Paris =.=
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 07:52 AM   #1964
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
I think she means withdrawing the passion fruit seeds?
goldlion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 01:27 PM   #1965
country flag jacobruiz

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

No!

Maria just means she has become "addicted" to passion fruit and will now suffer "withdrawal" pain from not having them on a regular basis. Although she could just go to the supermarket in Florida or California and buy some.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote