**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:23 PM   #1861
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Shooting summer collections in the winter is not my cup of Holiday tea. @nikesportswear

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:33 PM   #1862
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this means we will see some twitter pix of her up and coming outfits for the season. I really hope they are better than the last few years where they have been pretty standard.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 02:10 AM   #1863
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

[IMG]Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Still going... But having fun. #selfie #touchups @hairbyadir[/IMG]

Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 02:11 AM   #1864
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Is she wearing a Sugarpova hair clip?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 02:41 AM   #1865
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^ yes

And I love her hair in that photoshoot pic in the coat

I can't wait to see what shit Nike makes Maria wear in January
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 03:52 AM   #1866
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what that guy in the black hat is looking at that is giving him so much pleasure. He looks very pleased.
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 04:13 AM   #1867
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I wonder what that guy in the black hat is looking at that is giving him so much pleasure. He looks very pleased.
Man...are you serious? it is Adir, her long time hair stylist. Btw he is gay
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 11:44 AM   #1868
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It took much longer than expected, but Maria will finally reach 700,000 Twitter followers in the next 24 hours.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 11:55 AM   #1869
country flag shawki-pova

shawki-pova is an unknown quantity at this point

^^
road to the one million followers on twitter
so exited about it
shawki-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1870
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

[IMG]Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Still going... But having fun. #selfie #touchups @hairbyadir[/IMG]
Martha giving the middle finger...
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1871
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Masha finally reaches 700k. She is third overall for female tennis players and will probably catch Venus for second at some stage next year.
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #1872
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Masha finally reaches 700k. She is third overall for female tennis players and will probably catch Venus for second at some stage next year.
Serena Williams, 4,045,279
Sania Merza, 1,417,445
Venus Williams, 1,049,970
Maria, 701,698
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #1873
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sania Mirza LOL
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #1874
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Long but great week! #niceview #offseason

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #1875
country flag Cecig

Quote:
By the look of my expression, I had a tough time digging myself out of the sand.