**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #1606
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Maria Kirilenko ‏@mkirilenko 11h
Счастливая Кристинка , загадала желание между нами!!! Lucky Kris, she got a wish between us. #MariVanna pic.twitter.com/8z5yLWGT9A

Maria Kirilenko ‏@mkirilenko 11h
Две Маруси встретились🙈 #New York #MariVanna pic.twitter.com/ndqdrGxj9v

Maria Sharapova Dominika Cibulkova Ksenia Pervak Eugenie Bouchard
Andy Roddick Mikhail Youzhny Grigor Dimitrov Novak Djokovic Benoit Paire
tumblr. graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1607
country flag joo.
;

joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute

She should follow Kiri on Twitter
joo. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #1608
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! MY FAMILY CAME TO MARI VANNA ON FUCKING MONDAY. YOU CAN ONLY COME MONDAY IF YOU HAVE SPECIAL KEYS AND WE HAD THEM. I THOUGHT, HMMM MAYBE IF YOU NEED KEYS TO GET IN MARIA MIGHT COME. BUT FUCKING NO. SHE DECIDES TO COME THE DAY AFTER I COME.

This is creepy so don't judge me, but my mom asked our waitress if Maria had come before and she said that for some reason Maria hasn't been there yet even though she usually comes all the time. She so knew that Maria was coming the next day.

AND I WAS MARIAD OUT. I had my bag of sugarpova and was wearing her cole haan heels. and I was with my mom and sister who also love Maria. we even took a picture at the same spot. and kirilenko is one of my favorite players too.

okay sorry freakout done.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #1609
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joo. View Post
She should follow Kiri on Twitter
So should Kiri who followed Sharapova at first and then unfollowed her

Maria Sharapova Dominika Cibulkova Ksenia Pervak Eugenie Bouchard
Andy Roddick Mikhail Youzhny Grigor Dimitrov Novak Djokovic Benoit Paire
tumblr. graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #1610
country flag joo.
;

joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
So should Kiri who followed Sharapova at first and then unfollowed her
#teamfollowback

And lefty oop that sucks I'd go there again sometime and smack the waitress
joo. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #1611
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Lefty
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #1612
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 47 s
Mister Softee Ice cream truck really needs to wheel out of my block

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #1613
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 1h
Sharapova update: Doubtful for Istanbul, only way shoulder gets better is lots of rest. Good news: no surgery

And she posted a pic both to facebook and twitter working on her shoulder and a caption rehab-every day counts, so she's definitely trying to rehab her way of this mess. Hopefully she made the right decission

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #1614
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! MY FAMILY CAME TO MARI VANNA ON FUCKING MONDAY. YOU CAN ONLY COME MONDAY IF YOU HAVE SPECIAL KEYS AND WE HAD THEM. I THOUGHT, HMMM MAYBE IF YOU NEED KEYS TO GET IN MARIA MIGHT COME. BUT FUCKING NO. SHE DECIDES TO COME THE DAY AFTER I COME.

This is creepy so don't judge me, but my mom asked our waitress if Maria had come before and she said that for some reason Maria hasn't been there yet even though she usually comes all the time. She so knew that Maria was coming the next day.

AND I WAS MARIAD OUT. I had my bag of sugarpova and was wearing her cole haan heels. and I was with my mom and sister who also love Maria. we even took a picture at the same spot. and kirilenko is one of my favorite players too.

okay sorry freakout done.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #1615
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 1h
Sharapova update: Doubtful for Istanbul, only way shoulder gets better is lots of rest. Good news: no surgery

And she posted a pic both to facebook and twitter working on her shoulder and a caption rehab-every day counts, so she's definitely trying to rehab her way of this mess. Hopefully she made the right decission
So she can't practise at all for the next few weeks. Pretty much not enough time to get ready for Istanbul then? I suppose she doesn't even have a coach yet or Connors is gonna rejoin her later? She didn't say the word 'fired' just 'not the right fit at this stage' which I suppose refers to her time-out as he couldn't be much help for the next few weeks/ months except for big pay check. I really hope she could play in Istanbul or even just show up there. Missing her in action is terrible!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #1616
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

After Maria tweeted a pic of herself working out, Jeff Tarango responded saying that particular exercise wasn't good for the bursa sac.

I think we're all wondering if this rehab approach is the right way to go and if she's getting the very best sound advice when it comes to her health. I just don't want her pressured to take shortcuts to get her on the court as quickly as possible. Without surgery, will these shoulder issues be chronic? From things I read posted on here about bursitis, it sounds like it's someone that will just keep flaring up again if she doesn't go under the knife.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #1617
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

who is Jeff Tarango, If not doctor i don't care
i hope she can get well asap
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #1618
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
who is Jeff Tarango, If not doctor i don't care
i hope she can get well asap
He's a very controversial former player. I also don't see how is his opinion relevant.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #1619
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Doing the shoulder rehab, everyday counts.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1620
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joo. View Post
#teamfollowback

And lefty oop that sucks I'd go there again sometime and smack the waitress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Lefty
I'm over it now, but not really at all. I think this happened just because I had such good luck with Maria last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
After Maria tweeted a pic of herself working out, Jeff Tarango responded saying that particular exercise wasn't good for the bursa sac.

I think we're all wondering if this rehab approach is the right way to go and if she's getting the very best sound advice when it comes to her health. I just don't want her pressured to take shortcuts to get her on the court as quickly as possible. Without surgery, will these shoulder issues be chronic? From things I read posted on here about bursitis, it sounds like it's someone that will just keep flaring up again if she doesn't go under the knife.
I'm really afraid that's going to happen. Shortcuts are the worst way to go, especially not this late into her career and after a big injury.
I really hope her team knows what they're doing