Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!) - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM   #211
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Argentina got SO f**king lucky that they got this as a home tie.

We'd have had a better advantage if we had Heather. No way can Laura carry the whole team.
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM   #212
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

She could if she didn't have this weird issue in third sets. Which is a big if, to be fair. I just don't get it.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:20 PM   #213
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

The clay has been disgustingly slow but you really cannot blame them for that. Just frustrating

If Molinero is as bad as she was yesterday, I'd still back a rusty Bally to beat her though. Then doubles... I'm not ruling GB out just yet.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:21 PM   #214
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
She could if she didn't have this weird issue in third sets. Which is a big if, to be fair. I just don't get it.
Mentally weak, that's all it is.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:24 PM   #215
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Mentally weak, that's all it is.
Which doesn't explain how she can be mentally strong when being a set and break down at 30-0.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:27 PM   #216
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
The clay has been disgustingly slow but you really cannot blame them for that. Just frustrating

If Molinero is as bad as she was yesterday, I'd still back a rusty Bally to beat her though. Then doubles... I'm not ruling GB out just yet.
it is irigoyen who will play against baltacha https://twitter.com/FedCup/status/326007406234570752
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM   #217
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

im not ruling GB out either, we should win the next two ties... FACT. Molinero was so poor yesterday. Come on Bally !! Team GB not dead yet !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM   #218
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be suprised if Bally beats Irigoyen after such a long break from tennis
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM   #219
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post

Molinero was just a sacrifice yesterday, Irigoyen is up today, according to the live scores.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:29 PM   #220

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Okay so its Irigoyen....

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:30 PM   #221

dont know anything about her, havnt seen her play before. Anyone shed some light?

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:30 PM   #222
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone ever seen Irigoyen play? I've never even heard of her

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:33 PM   #223
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

I'll say before the match that the selection of Baltacha seems extraordinary to me, someone who hasn't finished a match for nearly a year. Either of the Ks would have been a saner choice.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:36 PM   #224
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I was slightly surprised at the choice of Jo over Anne yesterday. I'm gobsmacked at the choice of Bally over either of them.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:39 PM   #225

Come on Bally !! Hoping for that 'Been there done that' attitude