Tennis Tipping #4b | Kaarst (GER) | Send for SFs! OOP #229! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #31
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #4b | Kaarst (GER) | Commit in!

In (if out of AO).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremaduratenis View Post
IN if out of Australian Open
and doubles with Sdtoot
Confirmed doubles with Extremaduratenis
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #32
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I'm in now since out of AO

doubles with valac222

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #33
country flag jasonchou

jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all

in, double with PAVANILAI
jasonchou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #34
country flag PAVANILAI

PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold

in
double with jasonchou

Double
【W】:Budapest(13/Jasonchou) 【F】:Marbella(10/Xiu ZhiFu) Australian Open(10/feifei) Stanford(09/denijs)
PAVANILAI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #35
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

In and doubles with kirilenko-fan
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #36
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

In.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #37
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

we have 23 players + 9 teams. next update tomorrow
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #38
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Still looking for partner

Anyone can confirm
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #39
country flag Kirilenko-Fan

Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb View Post
In and doubles with kirilenko-fan
In and
Kirilenko-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #40
country flag max94

max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all

In for singles
max94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #41
country flag Freshi

Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego36arg View Post
Doubles with Freshi please.
yes
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #42
country flag leon charles

leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold

In and Doubles with Sabinator if he confirms
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #43
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Still looking for partner

Anyone can confirm

moodin0931/lucian_iasi for doubles
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #44
country flag Novak Simons

Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice

out sorry
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #45
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

in for singles.

doubles with Libinek