Australian Open Draws and Results [2013] - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #76
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Totally forgot my players done even play today!!

Congrats winners!!
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #77
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Hafdís:

"I hope Regla doesn't start thinking it's all because her fake blondness. And that Botswana's grandchild now doesn't suddenly want to move to Iceland or something. Ugh.

Anyway. Drinks on the winners!"

Last.fm
Geertvg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #78
country flag winlaw

winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of

Congrats Regla! Good luck in the next round
winlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #79
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

always losing long matches. Frustrating

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARIA SHARAPOVA
MARION BARTOLI | JELENA JANKOVIC | DINARA SAFINA | ANA IVANOVIC
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #80
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #81
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats winners losers
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #82
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Defending Champion & World #1 Hingisafrilia is ready for the Australian Open 2013

Melbourne, Australia Jan, 18th 2013
Despite her recent successes, reached the Semifinal in both Brisbane and Sydney at the beginning of 2013 season, Fleri is not feeling 100% coming into the first Grand Slam tournament of the year.

Fleri has been practising and train so well with her coach and trainer, unfortunately she had twist her right foot ankle at yesterday hitting session with one of the Australian Open Boys Junior champion.

Fleri was devastated and still feel pretty much shatter by this incident and could easily cost her journey at Melbourne Park to defend her title also to stay as #1 player in the world.

The good thing is, Fleri has two days to rest and prepare for her opening match against Anastidis whose she defeated in straight set last week in Sydney.

Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #83
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Miracle

Congrats winners
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #84
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Schedule of Play - DAY 02

SINGLES R1 BOTTOM HALF; MIXED QUALIFYING

Rod Laver Arena

Natalia Torres vs. Mihaela Dragan
followed bye
Jookkarae Mensarb vs. Jennifer Casanova
followed bye
Yanina Ma vs. Miranda Bothavska
followed bye
Amelie Szczotka-Strozna vs. Susan Day

Hisense Arena

Davae Bothavska vs. Elise Mesane
followed bye
Chloe Gray vs. Sasha Vlastimirovic
followed bye
Clair McKrain vs. Hafdis Runarsdottir

Margaret Court Arena

Cornelia du Preez vs. Daria Afanasyeva
followed bye
Aveta Tenesova/Anton Nemec vs. Amelie Szczotka-Strozna/Lukasz Kubot
followed bye
Chantal Chan/Alex Fong vs. Cornelia du Preez/Ruan de Plessis
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:31 AM   #85
country flag ql00lp

ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all ql00lp is a name known to all

Jookky in Rod Laver Arena
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #86
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Nice win over Siri Now attempt 2 at not being humiliated by Fleri

Xhaka

Let's go Coco tonight.

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #87
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Rod Laver

Serious Brain Injury

8-48 40-76 31-62 17-50
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #88
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Siri waves goodbye to Australian Open

In her last ever singles match at the Australian Open Siri Cornetsson lost 6:7(0) 6:4 5:7 to Alexandra Anastidis in the opening round, missing the big clash with current number 1 in round 2.

Q: You suffered a first round loss against an unseeded player. You certainly did expect more from your last Australian Open.
Siri: Of course I wanted to play a good tournament here. I got one of the worst possible draws with a tricky player in first round and then the number 1 in round two. My preparation to the Australian Open has been pretty bad and I'm just not feeling confident about my shots at the moment. It's a tough way to go out like this but I'm used to it.

Q: It's true that in your last 9 grand slams you haven't been past third round in a Grand Slam and often lost in round 1. How do you explain this bad performance in slams?
Siri: I am just past my prime, simple as that. At the slams you need to play at your best level and I'm often too nervous and can't bring my A game. It's one of the reasons why I will hang up my racquet after this season.

Q: Do you think you can make a come back to top 10 this year?
Siri: I doubt it. I am realistic, I can still win the one and the other international tournament but I lack the consistency you need to get into top 10.

Q: You are playing all the tournaments you've won a title in your career. I guess you will have lots of great memories from some tournaments.
Siri: Yes of course. The most special one being Indian Wells, the biggest regular tournament I have won, besides the Championships of course. Then there is my home tournament in Bastad, Strasbourg and of course Acapulco which was my first clay title in my very first clay tournament. There will be Copenhagen and Tashkent where I will be the defending champion. It's a pity that my first title Portoroz has been taken away several years ago.

Q: Wimbledon is another highlight I guess as you have been in your only singles GS final there in 2008.
Siri: Wimbledon is always special. I may not have won a single match since then but it's always something special.

Q: You are still present in the doubles with Harper and in mixed doubles with your brother Göran. What do you expect this year in these two competitions?
Siri: We may suck worse than everybody else in finals but in the past four seaons Harper and me have managed to win each time one major tournament. We are aiming for Wimbledon this season in order to complete our doubles Grand Slam. In mixed it's all about fun and maybe we can cause a surprise somewhere in my farewell season.

Q: Despite your retirement Sweden looks as promising as never before.
Siri: Alina has the possibilities to become number 1 if she plays a strong Australian Open and Mia is another top 10 player. They have really improved there games over the year and are the biggest surprises of the past 12 months. In 2014 Miranda will debut at the senior tour and she's very promising. I've watched her matches at the Junior Championships in Uppsala and she has so much power in her shots. I was surprised to hear that multiple junior Grand Slam champion Xhaka is playing for Sweden in the future too. We don't have to worry about Swedish tennis.

Q: Will you be somewhere related to tennis after your retirement?
Siri: Tennis is an important part of my life. I would like to help the juniors in Sweden after my retirement. Helping young people is something I relly want to do.

Q: Well, thank you Siri and good luck for the upcoming tournaments.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #89
country flag bck.adi

bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
Tagged at the top of this forum.
thx, but the last update is from 25th Nov?
bck.adi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #90
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bck.adi View Post
thx, but the last update is from 25th Nov?
They're up to date to the end of last season, only the 2 tournamentweeks just played haven't been added yet, but I am sure Hakon will soon.

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote