Australian Open Draws and Results [2013] - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #271
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
The only time Iceland became famous was the time when that volcano with the unspeakable name spew shit in the atmosphere so that Siri and other girls had to wait days on some stupid airport before they could take the plane.

Amazing country indeed.
Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertvg View Post
Someone's bitter for not having awesome volcanoes, lava fields, glacier lakes, hot springs, daily earth quakes, and of course Reyka vodka. Understandable when your country's only interesting features are trees, shit clichéd music and some discriminated against indigenous tribes with reindeer.
Someone's bitter for not having running water or electricity.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #272
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine_Timea View Post
Sweden

Someone's bitter for not having running water or electricity.
Is that why Iceland is going to export their electricity? Experts from all over the world are coming to Iceland to see what an awesome geothermal, 100% natural electricity system they've built? Some of these dumb, ignorant girls, seriously. Iceland doesn't even need to heat their water, it comes straight from the volcanic areas straight to their showers, the electricity bills are extremely cheap because of all the geothermal power the country produces. I mean, I understand it's difficult to try to flaw the country and try to bash Iceland with something... But electricity and water? Seriously?

Poor Sweden. Their immigrants are even more clueless than their homegirls!

Last.fm
Geertvg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #273
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

^
[]
[]
[]
[]

THIS

Is what sniffing volcano ash does to the human brain

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #274
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieselke View Post
^
[]
[]
[]
[]

THIS

Being awesome and well informed? I know, it sounds like the nightmare of the FWTT players.

Last.fm
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #275
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^
[]
[]
[]
[]

THIS

Leave Volcanwhore alone biadge!!!

Quote:
Being awesome and well informed? I know, it sounds like the nightmare of the FWTT players.
Xhaka's favorite book is "a shore thing" from Snooki. What did you expect? Off to drinks.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #276
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Alexa is Greek. We don't care about facts or figures. Even the earth wants your country to split up

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #277
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Alexa is Greek. We don't care about facts or figures. Even the earth wants your country to split up
Oh is she Greek then? If she wants any tips on how to actually get out of a financial crisis rather than getting deeper into it and dragging a whole continent down with them, call Hafdis for some hints. But she's on Alexa's side in the semi finals (that's what it is right? No clue about actual tennis things, that's not really Hafdis' domain, all that silly tennis stuff, ugh), we all want her to stop playing in rags and be able to take a shower again.

Last.fm
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #278
country flag burn

"Beez in the trap, b-b-beez in the trap."
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #279
country flag Bieselke

Quote:
Oh is she Greek then? If she wants any tips on how to actually get out of a financial crisis rather than getting deeper into it and dragging a whole continent down with them, call Hafdis for some hints. But she's on Alexa's side in the semi finals (that's what it is right? No clue about actual tennis things, that's not really Hafdis' domain, all that silly tennis stuff, ugh), we all want her to stop playing in rags and be able to take a shower again.
There is no economic crisis in Greece. All Western propaganda!
And there are still no Americans in Bagdad

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #280
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine_Timea View Post
Leave Channy Chan alone. She is my hero. She reacher #1 with International and Challenger titles only
You can't spell the word "reached".

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #281
country flag burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer View Post
You can't spell the word "reached".

I told you about my favorite reading... didn't I?
What did you expect?
In Ruffy's tennis academy labour camp, we didn't get a lot of schooling.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #282
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Kenndal Content With Quarter-Final Run

American Anna Kenndal was the last American left in the draw, when she made a run to the quarter-finals of the Australian Open defeating Alize Mathieu, 6th seed Kathleen Pryde-Degman, 10th seed and compatriot Harper Johnson, before losing to Alexandra Anastadis in a three set marathon. All of her victories were in straight sets. Here is Anna, talking about her matches and also about a strange controversy surrounding her in the last week.

"Hi, I would like to the thank all the Australian Open organizers for an amazing tournament. It's been a really great week and a half for me. I came into the Australian Open with little confidence, after coming in fourth place in Hopman Cup and a having a first round exit in Sydney, and I also wasn't very pleased with my draw. I had a very tough player, Alize Mathieu in the first round, the sixth seed Kathleen possibly waiting for me in the second round, and a possible matchup against my friend and the tenth seed Harper Johnson in the third round. So, you can imagine I was completely ecstatic to get through to my first GS QF against such quality opponents. And I really gave the always strong Alexandra Anastadis a run for her money in the quarter-finals, so I am very content with my performance this week. I think that this run, can provide the confidence that I needed to continue to make runs in future tournaments in 2013. I would also like to take a moment to address a confusing controversy that has been centering around several other players and I. A twitter post of mine was taken out of context and soon that Italian girl was creating some dramatic story about some fake boyfriend that I don't have attacking her during matches. It actually makes me laugh a lot but also makes me feel bad for the girl, who feels the need to make up these kinds of stories to stay relevant because she has already passed her peak and try and avoid the fact that nobody loves her. On a more positive and real note, I've had a great tournament and I would like to thank all those who helped organize it. See you next year!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #283
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Results, Quarterfinals Bottom Half

[13]Samantha Soren def. [5]Ella Felivitch 7/5, 3/6, 7/5
Sam has been remarkable in her play in the last 6 months and takes out the ever strong Ella, who always performs well in slams, to move into the semis on a very quiet (controversially wise) day.

Elise Mesane def. [15]Ariel Aries 6/2, 1/6, 6/4
Well. What do we have here? Elise in the semifinals of the Australian Open, yet again. She's won this thing three times and did herself justice today by taking out the last Australian to move on to the final 4.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #284
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Results, Quarterfinals Bottom Half

[4]Felivitch/Mesane def. [7]Chan/Soren 6/2, 1/6, 7/5
Ella and Elise always play well together so it was no surprise to see them move to the semfinals.

Day/Perez def. Graf/Vlastimirovic 6/4, 7/6(2)
Susan and Vittoria follow up their win over Alex and Coco with a good win against Sabine and Sasha.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #285
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Mixed Doubles Results, Quarterfinals Bottom Half

[Q]Tenesova/A. Nemec def. [6]Pryde-Degman/K. Degman 6/2, 7/5
The husband and wife team fell to Aveta and Nemec, who are now in the semifinals.

Stosur/M. Eben def. Day/T. Paul 7/5, 5/7, 7/6(3)
Aleesha still carries the Aussie flag as the only player left in any of the events as she takes out Susan and T. Paul.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams