Australian Open Draws and Results [2013] - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #256
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

We all laugh at her if she doesn't win the title
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #257
country flag Asif_Nawaz

Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer View Post
Alina, you better win the title or you would named as the worst #1 ever
I've reached 2 GS finals before this Victoria or whatever your name is. Chantal Chan became No.1 with even that.

R.I.P BALLY
Asif_Nawaz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #258
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif_Nawaz View Post
I've reached 2 GS finals before this Victoria or whatever your name is. Chantal Chan became No.1 with even that.
Oh yeah, I forget about Chantel Chan Yes, she's the worst #1 at this point.

What has Vittoria do with this? Alina sounds a douche to me already

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #259
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

Alina Congrats!

Glad we won the doubles, are in the semifinals and defended our points from last year Let's get to the finals!!!

Jen and Steven At least you a couple of matches here. Congrats Miranda
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #260
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Yeah. We didn't expect you to get it either. Google bunga bunga Ruby and you'll see the spitting image of you.

Quote:

It's what Swedes do, being douches. They're still better than Danes and especially Norwegians though.

Last.fm
Geertvg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #261
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

2 semifinals

article to follow (when I find time)

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #262
country flag Asif_Nawaz

Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertvg View Post
Yeah. We didn't expect you to get it either. Google bunga bunga Ruby and you'll see the spitting image of you.

It's what Swedes do, being douches. They're still better than Danes and especially Norwegians though.
and what do the Icelandic specialize in? Failing at life? Or where Harf-whatever is concerned, losing in qualies? - Alina.

R.I.P BALLY
Asif_Nawaz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #263
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Luna
Giusa/Regla
Siri/Harper

Fantasy.Tennis.Died.Today.

JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #264
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those are saunas
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #265
country flag LightsOut!

Quote:

Right side of the battle!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #266
country flag LightsOut!

Quote:

Leave Channy Chan alone. She is my hero. She reacher #1 with International and Challenger titles only
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #267
country flag LightsOut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
From Ruflina's spokesperson
"Say what you will Alina, you will be gone in a few months as you go on your usual walkabout."
If those walkabouts take her to number one, she can count Xhaka in by her side for sure.

Quote:
Good luck in the real juniors cause you couldn't be a real one on the pro tour.
Australia sucks

Quote:
On a real side note - thank you Giusa (for real) on instigating the drama and all the action this year!!
Now, back to the bitchiness!
You suck too
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #268
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and what do the Icelandic specialize in? Failing at life? Or where Harf-whatever is concerned, losing in qualies? - Alina.
See, that's where Scandis and Icelanders differ. You're so worked up on having a successful life not for yourself, but for others. All about work work work, or here, results, results, results. Hafdis just enjoys life without any peer pressure. She doesn't need the results to be a big star, she just *is*.

Having results will never hide the fact Alina's boring , snoody and doesn't know how to really have fun. Her definition of a party is a practice in a cocktail dress. I'd shoot myself with her life.

But I get the jealousy for the amazing country that is Iceland. It's the most beautiful country in the world, and Alina knows it.

Last.fm
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #269
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See, that's where Scandis and Icelanders differ. You're so worked up on having a successful life not for yourself, but for others. All about work work work, or here, results, results, results. Hafdis just enjoys life without any peer pressure. She doesn't need the results to be a big star, she just *is*.

Having results will never hide the fact Alina's boring , snoody and doesn't know how to really have fun. Her definition of a party is a practice in a cocktail dress. I'd shoot myself with her life.

But I get the jealousy for the amazing country that is Iceland. It's the most beautiful country in the world, and Alina knows it.
The only time Iceland became famous was the time when that volcano with the unspeakable name spew shit in the atmosphere so that Siri and other girls had to wait days on some stupid airport before they could take the plane.

Amazing country indeed.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #270
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
The only time Iceland became famous was the time when that volcano with the unspeakable name spew shit in the atmosphere so that Siri and other girls had to wait days on some stupid airport before they could take the plane.

Amazing country indeed.
Someone's bitter for not having awesome volcanoes, lava fields, glacier lakes, hot springs, daily earth quakes, and of course Reyka vodka. Understandable when your country's only interesting features are trees, shit clichéd music and some discriminated against indigenous tribes with reindeer.

Last.fm