Australian Open Draws and Results [2013] - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:12 PM   #181
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine_Timea View Post
I am shocked. This must be the furthest anyone has ever gone.

Xhaka decided to keep a good distance to Anna K from now on.

By kill you, she meant in tennis. I should of been more clear, I edited the post.
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:18 PM   #182
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

M. Bothavska "some crazy bitches up in this tour. 5 shots to that!"
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:20 PM   #183
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

From @AS14: What the ****** is going on here with these attacks
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:37 PM   #184
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future

Benedetti Demands Extra Safety Precautions at Australian Open

After what she perceived as a threat on her life, Italian beauty Giuseppina Benedetti has put in a request for extra security during her matches at the Australian Open.

In a bizzarre twist of events, a feud that began through the media between tour veteran and media darling Ruflina Taliamanosoko and Benedetti has escalated causing many players in the locker room to publicly announce their opinions and allegiances. American Anna Kendall may have taken it to far, some say, when she announced that she would "kill Benedetti". Others pointed to the context and said she clearly meant in a tennis match, but Giusa does not want to take any chances.

Benedetti is scheduled to play doubles with Regla Torres later this evening and has a third round match up against fifth seeded Ella Felevitch tomorrow.
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:02 PM   #185
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Ruflina's direct response to Giusa:

"I have more tour titles than she has weeks on the tour."

Ruflina's response to Xhaka:

"It's sad that she feels she needs to lie, I guess it's to make up for her loss to a player who had never played a pro match before."

Ruflina's response to Siri:

"Sweden can go fuck themselves."

Ruflina's response to Anna Kenndal:

"Perhaps she's a part of my 'army' that Giusa refers to, but I like to call it the classy players lounge, of course which Giusa is not familiar with anymore."

Ruflina's response to Miranda:

"I didn't know that they spoke Spanish in Lithuania."

Ruflina's response to Chloe:

"Girl barely won any points in Melbourne, so no surprise she's not sure where she is. Still love you though! :hugs:"

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:07 PM   #186
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Results, Third Round Top Half

Alexandra Anastidis def. Aleesha Stosur 6/3, 7/6(6)
Alex follows up her impressive giant killing win of Fleri with another Aussie defeat as she is becoming quite unpopular with the Melbourne crowd.

Anna Kenndal def. [10]Harper Johnson 6/3, 7/5
It was a battle of classy Americans, even though Anna came under fire for some comments taken out of context by the young Xhaka. Anna truly killed it on the court today.

[11]Luna-Willow Bartoli def. [8]Ruflina Taliamanosoko 5/7, 7/6(5), 11/0
Ruflina was visibly emotional after the confrontation from Giusa and it took a toll on her in this match. Regardless, she was ecstatic for Luna, who also graduated from her academy in Botswana, where supplies are plentiful. Most of the tour consoled Ruflina after the loss, while Giusa was a party of one cheering away.

[3]Alina Patersson def. Sabine Graf 7/6(2), 7/6(4)
Alina keeps quietly working onward in the draw and is almost certain to become the new #1 player now that both Fleri and Chantal are eliminated.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:12 PM   #187
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Doubles Results, Second Round Top Half

[1]Casanova/Taliamanosoko def. M. Bothavska/Runarsdottir 6/3, 4/6, 14/12
After her epic singles loss today, Ruflina and Jennifer took to the court in another amazing match. Many in the crowd were on her side, as she has been vilified by Giusa. Even Miranda and Hafdis were consoling the Botswanian between points. Jennifer was one to be the most upset and could be heard saying, "THAT ONE IS FOR YOU GIUSABITCH" after smashing winners.

Benedetti/R. Torres def. [5]Hingisafrilia/Pryde-Degman 6/2, 0/6, 8/6
An upset by Giusa and Regla today saw a lot of controversy and Fleri and Kath were not happy with Giusa's antics. With this win, however, they now set up a match with their new rivals, Jen and Ruflina.

[8]Bartoli/Kartincova def. Keddison/Kenndal 6/4, 2/6, 6/4
Luna is having quite the event as she and Martine take out some of "Ruflina's army" in three sets.

[3]Cornetsson/Johnson def. McKrain/Patersson 4/6, 6/0, 7/5
Johnson was able to drag the Swede across the finish line in this match as Harper was not about to lose two matches in one day.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:14 PM   #188
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Mixed Doubles Results, Second Round

Bothavska/J. Berankis def. Benedetti/F. Fognini 1/6, 6/3, 7/5
Miranda was quite pleased with this win as she denied Giusa the chance at three wins today.

Casanova/S. Capriati def. R. Torres/R. Bolle 6/1, 7/6(6)
Jen and her brother finished this match off nicely after Jen's earlier doubles marathon.

Anastidis/J. Bemelmans def. [7]Johnson/R. Bopanna 6/4, 4/6, 7/6(2)
Alex is doing so good in all disciplines and takes out Harper and Rohan.

Felivitch/A. Whitlock def. [4]Graf/S. Kiffer 7/6(4), 2/6, 6/2
A shocker here, but Ella's got some consistency going on so she and Aaron were the better team today.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Last edited by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. : Jan 21st, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:24 PM   #189
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Anna
First GS QF!

to Harper

Keddison/Kenndal
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:27 PM   #190
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

All three Torres siblings are out now.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:44 PM   #191
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats winners losers

This is the worst AO ever for Fleri
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:59 PM   #192
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

The Order of Play has been annouced for Day 6 and 7

http://fwtt.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Australian_Open#Day_6
http://fwtt.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Australian_Open#Day_7
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:02 AM   #193
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

How is Vittoria suppose to play first up on both Hisense and Rod Laver?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:08 AM   #194
country flag HawkAussie

Edited
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:22 AM   #195
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles

Mixed!!

Miranda to Guisa "nice try in mixed today can't wait to party hardy with you later"
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote