My big prediction: Serena Williams to win 2013 Australian Open - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #16
country flag MercuriePL

MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL
Re: My big prediction: Serena Williams to win 2013 Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixter View Post
This. Add Arvidsson to that list.

Of course not. Serena defeats them all the time.
Serena defeats everyone with little Cincinnati-Kerber break since epic Razzano fail. Don't be shocked if she fails again at FO and falls again into her shit form she presented from 2004 to 2008. After 4 good years she is supposed to have 4 bad now. And don't even tell about 2005/2007 AO, it was a rare moment of her resurection but she was shitty again after 2 months both time.
MercuriePL is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #17
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
My big prediction: Serena Williams to win 2013 Australian Open

There, I said it first.

*sorry Agi, you know I love you... but it's not your time yet.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #18
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

You're mad

For the past 7 months she's been in the worst form of her life. Hasn't even won a set So how the hell is she gonna beat all the players in the top 10 that have a winning H2H against her!

EDIT: Unfortunately, I think Sharapova is going to win her 5th slam and beat Serena in 2 sets and go onto win the AO

Last edited by PetraReeMona : Jan 13th, 2013 at 12:24 AM.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #19
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #20
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

...and the sun will come out on the east tomorrow.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #21
country flag MercuriePL

MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL

Aggie needs to concentrate first on making semifinals, no epic lose in 2nd round. In semifinals, she has 60% chance to beat Sharapova if she plays her best game, because Sharapova don't like her change of pace and ability to push all balls back and defend strong attacks. In the final, it's all about who's gonna she play. If she plays Azarenka, she could have furious power of desire to revenge after 6 losses of 2012, while Azarenka may be paralized by her nerves. If she plays Serena... I don't see the chances.
MercuriePL is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #22
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuriePL View Post
Aggie needs to concentrate first on making semifinals, no epic lose in 2nd round. In semifinals, she has 60% chance to beat Sharapova if she plays her best game, because Sharapova don't like her change of pace and ability to push all balls back and defend strong attacks. In the final, it's all about who's gonna she play. If she plays Azarenka, she could have furious power of desire to revenge after 6 losses of 2012, while Azarenka may be paralized by her nerves. If she plays Serena... I don't see the chances.
You are so right about Vika being paralyzed with nerves if she faces Aga in the Final.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #23
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie View Post
You call this a "big" prediction?
Everything about me is big
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #24
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

How is this a big prediction...in my opinion predicting any of the Top 4 players winning the title isn't considered a big prediction.

Serena may flop again Nothing is absolute
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #25
country flag Upgraded

Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice

Troll thread.

Then if she loses, haters will hate.
Upgraded is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #26
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Williams and Azarenka are the two realistic choices if they don´t get injured or have a truly abysmal day. Between the two, I would like Azarenka to win this, but I can´t see anyone stopping Williams.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #27
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Everything about me is big

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #28
country flag FiliNobrega

FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
I just want to know, please, where do you find gifs and how can I post them here?! I am probably dumb but I just can't so Someone?
You can search them on Google, them copy the URL code and post here, after clicking the image icon
FiliNobrega is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #29
country flag Valorian

Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light

If she beats Azarenka (very possible), she will win the Open.
Go Serena!
Valorian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #30
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

You guys obviously haven't seen kittyking's legendary jinx threads like this one: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...114&highlight=

I don't think it will work this time, though.