Fed Cup I [2013] Sign In - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #46
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup I [2013] Sign In

Kathleen Pryde-Degman for Asia!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #47
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

I dont.think there should be "at large" teams.
Once a continent has a fix team for one country, the other countries shouldnt be allowed to start for the continent anymore if you ask me...
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #48
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New View Post
Kathleen Pryde-Degman for Asia!
I don't suppose my junior player and me can create a country right?
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #49
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine_Timea View Post
I dont.think there should be "at large" teams.
Once a continent has a fix team for one country, the other countries shouldnt be allowed to start for the continent anymore if you ask me...
Agreed.

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #50
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Disagreed

Or we have to agree that countries that are officially recognized by less than 100 other countries aren't allowed to play either

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #51
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Kosovo
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #52
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
Keddison can play for chile and not for latin american? add to WG III Maybe? or WG II
and Aseynova (AZE) can play fed cup for azerbaijan in WG III too?
they will have pc players for they countrys
is the first time we have fed cup?
anyone confirm this?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #53
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

Afanasyeva is In as captain for France
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #54
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

updated

If we want to get real strict, we should ban juniors from playing and make only countries (not territories of the USA) be allowed to play

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #55
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Aleesha Stosur will play for New Zealand with Annliese Tomic
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #56
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of Chilenaitor has much to be proud of

its kryllona not daria* and the chile captain can be Feña Gonzalez?
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #57
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
its kryllona not daria* and the chile captain can be Feña Gonzalez?
Sofia is the captain of Chile?

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #58
country flag Chilenaitor

if cant be the male gonzalez, yes sofia
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #59
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
updated
If we want to get real strict, we should ban juniors from playing and make only countries (not territories of the USA) be allowed to play
Puerto Rico competes in Davis Cup, Fed Cup, and the Olympics. So why would we not allow it in FWTT?

I understand if you'd like to have a Central American Team or a Latin American Team, which I'd be totally cool with, but otherwise, I'd like for PR to play as a team.

Please & Thanks!!

Last edited by charmedRic : Jan 15th, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
charmedRic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #60
country flag Geoffry

Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, France has four players entered.
That hasn't happened since... never?

Incroyable.
But I'm glad we broke the rules
My cave is deep now
Yet your light is shining through
I cover my eyes
Still all I see is you
Geoffry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote