When In An Elevator (starring M. Sharapova,S. Williams,V. Azarenka, N. Djokovic...) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #46
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all
Re: When In An Elevator (starring M. Sharapova,S. Williams,V. Azarenka, N. Djokovic..

NolcePova Part 4??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #47
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When In An Elevator (starring M. Sharapova,S. Williams,V. Azarenka, N. Djokovic..

Damn you getting me all excited
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #48
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Sorry for taking so long to post the next part...hope you enjoy it and continue to tune in!

PART 4

“Novak?” Maria asked. Suddenly everybody was looking at him, expecting him to answer.
“Novak, are you there?” she asked again.
“Huh, what?” he said still holding her.
“Um…you can let go of me now ...We stopped fighting like, ten minutes ago...”
“Oh shit” he thought. – “Ugh yeah, I know that ...You know just to be on the safe side...”
“Right...Err, you’re still holding me...”
“Yeah I’m letting you go now. Don’t do anything stupid.”
“I don’t mean to interrupt your thing ...whatever that is, but we need to do something about the elevator...remember, the one we've been stuck in for the past thirty minutes?” Serena said.
“Well we can always climb on Maria and escape through the service hatch” Vika mocked.
“No we can’t do that it’s probably locked” Serena replied frustrated.
“Yeah...cause that’s exactly what we would have done otherwise!” Maria scoffed.
“ OK knock it off. I think we should just wait for the technicians to come, surely they are on their way” Novak suggested.
“Wait, did anyone push the alarm button? Does anyone know we are even here?” Maria asked.
“Wasn't that the reason you two were fighting?” Serena wondered.
Vika and Maria looked at each other baffled. “I thought you did that!” snapped Azarenka.
“Well I was too busy trying to rip your head off, so...”
“Oh, my God this is never gonna end, is it?” Novak interrupted.
Serena started getting pissed off by everyone’s uselessness and stupidity and therefore decided to just push the button herself. “So... Now that that’s settled...” Serena said and sat on the floor next to Rafa. Djokovic noticed that for some unknown and completely illogical reason Sharapova and Azarenka were sitting next to each other too. “Okay...not a brilliant idea” he said and sat between them, gently pushing Azarenka to the side. Serena obviously in that kind of mood, tried to start conversation with Rafa.
“Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?” she asked seductively.
“You want my sweater?” he offered.
“Um...That doesn't make any sense...I said I’m hot, why would I want your sweater?” she replied confused.
“Oh, sorry. My English not that good. I confuse words sometime.” he explained.
“Well...maybe we could arrange a private lesson...
“I have teacher in Spain, muchas gracias!” he smiled.
“You are not getting this are you?” said Serena in despair.
“Get what?”
“Never mind...”
While this was happening, in the other corner Novak was also in that kind of mood.
“I ‘m really glad you are not having a nervous break down right now. You’re so much prettier when you are not screaming hysterically, punching people and spitting in my face.” he said cheerfully.
“Oh, Novak! That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me!” she laughed.
“Well, I am adorable, aren't I?”
“Ha ha... Are you trying to be funny? Djokovic the Djoker!”
“Oh, and it was going so well...” he said and they both laughed again.
“So are these rage outbursts like a regular thing for you?”
“Only when SHE is involved” Maria answered.
“I heard that!” Vika snapped.
“Then I’m assuming, this doesn't happen often for you, huh?” Novak asked
“No, not really...”
“Oh, that’s too bad, cause I sort of enjoyed trying to calm you down...It would be nice if that was something I get to do more often.”
“Well I’m glad somebody enjoyed it...”
“This is not working... Obviously she doesn't understand where I’m going with it.” he thought desperately.
“Yeah, you’re kind of hot when you get angry... Well, actually not just when you’re angry... You know in general too. “
“Um...Why are you telling me this? I’m gonna be honest here...I’m getting this weird vibe from you. Where are you going with this?”
“He says you caliente” Rafa winked at Maria.
“Oh so now you understand what hot means!” Serena said annoyed.
“Heh...” Maria laughed nervously – “No he’s just kidding. You’re kidding right? Please say you’re kidding...”
“Um no... I don’t think I am...Actually I think I’m kind of hitting on you...”
“Well first of all you have a girlfriend...so this is not happening here buddy, this (gesturing towards herself) sweet sweet Sugarpova is not for you. But you know what, here, you can have some Sugarpova gumballs instead.” She patted him on the back and handed him, or more accurately threw a pack of candy in his face.
“Oh no she didn't!” Serena snapped her fingers. “That was so good! Give the Chocomamma a hi-five...no, you know what, come here you, gimme a humor hug...That’s right just take it, it’s all yours, you deserve it!”
“Um thanks...I guess!” She hugged her back – “I just thought of it actually...I don't know, it just came to me right now!” Maria grinned pleased with herself.
“Right, so...as I was saying...” Djokovic started.
“Look. I know we've been stuck here for a while now, and that you have hormones and testosterone and stuff, and I know that you’re like a manwhore, and that you like to hit on everything that’s female and moves but you need to tone it down here. Tighten up!”
“Snap! Girl you’re on fire today, manwhore that was so good!” Serena interfered again.
“Oh thanks but that’s not mine, I saw it on Grey’s Anatomy”
“Ugh that McSteamy is so H-O-T! Which by the way means hot for those who didn’t get it”
In those couple of minutes Novak’s expression was easy to read: first confusion, then doubts about Maria’s sanity and finally anger.
“YOU” he said pointing at Serena - “Stop being so stupid!”
“And YOU” he continued now pointing at Maria – “Stop being so bitchy and childish!”
“Hey Novak I didn't mean...”
“I’m not done!” he prevented her from finishing her sentence by putting his finger on her lips. His sudden change of behavior took her by surprise and what surprised her even more was that a small part of her enjoyed it. After a couple of seconds she managed to take control of the situation and smacked his fingers away.
“Did you just shush me? I don’t like being shushed. Nobody shushes me!”
“Oh, is that right?” He raised his eyebrow, giving a doubtful look, letting her know that he wasn't intimidated. He continued provoking her by stepping closer, putting his hands over her and reaching for the wall. Allowing her no space whatsoever, she was now positioned between the wall and him.

Last edited by PimpMePova : Feb 8th, 2013 at 09:43 PM.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #49
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

thanx a millipova!!!
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #50
country flag Nicaragua

Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice

next part please!
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #51
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

PART 5

“Err...Wha...What are you doing?” she stuttered.
“Will you stop interrupting me!” He locked eyes with her. “You need to realize that I’m being serious here. I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I can’t help it really...”
“What’s happening? What is he doing? Has he completely lost his mind? Why aren’t I stopping this? He pushed me over a wall! Is this how being abused feels? Could this be sexual harassment? I will sue him! Oh god they are all looking at us...he couldn't find a better time for this shit. What did he say to me? Why can’t he just leave me alone? Leave me be. I hate his stupid face, so close to me; I can’t even take a breath without his stupid perfume burning my nose. What is that anyways? Who wears such a thing...OK don’t be unfair now, it’s kind of...pleasant. YEAH for a toilet refresher!... You are being mean, it’s not that bad...I’m starting to like it actually.”
“Why did you react this way before? I mean would this be so unheard of, that you won’t consider it even as a possibility...”
“Did he always have muscles like this... I've never noticed before. Ugh I can’t think when he’s looking at me like that, I’m really uncomfortable. His eyes are so...intense and green, they are too green! What is he even saying right now...his lips keep on moving but I can’t hear anything. They look really soft though, I wonder what it would feel like to...Oh my god! What did you just think? What was that? Seriously! Did you just think that? Seriously! You did, didn't you! Get a grip of yourself! Control - freak mode back on. STOP. THIS. NOW.”
“Let go of me. I’m serious, Novak.” she said angrily.
“No, I’m not letting go of you, Maria.” he said in a sarcastic tone.
“Are you mocking me? You’re not being funny.”
“Stop avoiding the subject. Why can’t you just answer me?”
“Why can’t you just let it go?”
“You know what I think? I think that you feel that way about me too...”
“What? That’s not...”
“...Oh yeah? Then why won’t you just answer me? I mean, are you prolonging this on purpose? I think you are actually enjoying yourself.” he said with a smirk.
“No, I’m NOT.”
“You’re not really convincing, you know.”
“Oh my God, you’re so full of yourself!”
“Would that be something you'd like? Is that a thing for you? Cause if it is, we could work something out.” he winked at her.
“Um, I…I-I don’t know how to respond to that.”
“Oh, wow, Maria Sharapova is at a loss for words? I never thought this day would come, but hey, you’re a human being, right? Even you can’t resist my charm.”
“Who do you think you...” she started, pissed off.
“Hey, I’m not blaming you, I get it.”
“Oh really? But the thing is I’m not the one that’s all confessional today.”
“Well if you’re in the mood, I’m always available to confide in. Anyplace, day or night...preferably night.”
“Thanks, but no, thanks.”
“Yeah, yeah whatever. This is totally happening now. I can see it in your eyes.”
“What are you talking about? What exactly is happening? Are you delusional?”
“Keep living in denial, all you want, but...”he said and moved even closer to her.
“I don’t appreciate the fact that you’re intruding my personal space.”
“Can I ask you a question?”
“Um...No!”
“What would you do if I...kissed you?”
A general gasp echoed across the elevator from the spectators.
“I’d slap you. Done deal.”
“Ohh, I love it when you get physical. Tell me more, please. This is getting interesting.”
“What, no! That’s not what I was trying to say...”
“Maybe you were trying to say you’d kiss me back, eagerly, but along the way you got confused.”
“No, I don’t think I was trying to say that either.”
“Okay, so you get another chance. Let’s go again. What would you do if I kissed you?”
“No, I’m not talking about this anymore.”
“Oh OK,then I might as well give it a try and see how it goes, if you’re not gonna talk about it...
“DON’T. YOU. DARE!”
He leaned in closer, his breath against her ear while whispering “But your lips look so delicious, I don’t think I can resist.”
At that moment Maria was having a hard time gathering her thoughts: “Say something, say something, say something”
But instead what came as a reply was this:
“Whaaaahohh…” a mixture of the word what and a mumbling sound.
A quiet chuckle escaped Novak “I think I’ll take that as a yes.”
He slowly started leaning towards her, just about to kiss her, when suddenly Maria’s reflexes took over, reminding her to bend so as to avoid the kiss. As a result Novak hit his head on the wall and Maria had now managed to escape his grip.

Silence…

“Aaaaaaaaaawkward...” Serena said.
At that moment all eyes were on her.
“What? Come on admit it...You were all thinking it, you were just afraid to say it.” She continued.
“Ouch, that hurt!” Novak exclaimed.
“What the hell was that?” Maria yelled. “Are you stupid?”
“What...I thought this was happening. I warned you.”
“Well, it wasn't!”
“Oh and how was I supposed to know that? You weren't exactly making a lot of sense at the time, all I could hear was some mumbling.”
“Well, still that wasn't a yes, was it?”
“Well it wasn't exactly a no either.”
“Oh I’m so sorry I didn't make myself clear enough, for you not to assault me!”
“You are forgiven, just give me a heads up next time, so I...you know, don’t hit myself!”
“Believe me there won’t be a next time.”
“Whoaaaaaaaaaa…” Serena exclaimed. “Really? But you guys are so good together. You are just like Damon and Elena from Vampire Diaries. You are meant to be!”
“Umm... right. Can we please change the subject? Let’s all pretend this never happened.’’
“Yeah Maria, that’s the way to go. Just erase stuff from your memory...healthy.” Novak scoffed.
“Sooo...any topics you guys? Preferably not anything too personal...” Maria said ignoring him
“Does anybody have a snickers? I’m starting to get hungry.” Vika asked in a worried voice

A couple of minutes later…

"…Yeah and so I went there and I was like “Hey what up! You want some chili I’m gonna give ya some chili”" Maria laughed.

“...and then they were really freaked out by me. But what was I supposed to do? Nobody else was talking, like AT ALL, and I needed to say something to break the tension. I considered rapping but then I was like, NO. Maria you can’t rap. Don’t go there. So now what? Keep it up with the jokes? They’re looking at me weird. Novak looks kind of worried. The joke was that bad, huh? ...They’re still looking at me, am I supposed to say something now? Act normal, act normal, act normal! Say something smart.”
“Do you like tortillas?” she asked enthusiastically.
“Yay tortillas!! Gimme five my man!” Rafa said.
“Um...Alright just please don‘t call me that.”

“She wants me, I know it. I can see it, it’s obvious. It’s just her stupid brain getting in the way. So what if I have a girlfriend, who cares? ...Okay, don’t say that, you’re better than this. But what if I didn't have a girlfriend? What would have happened then? Would she still have rejected me? Am I being desperate, is this like appalling to her...was the flirting too much? You know what Novak, she’s right. You DO have a girlfriend so what’s the point of thinking about this?I should just let it go. Oh my God, did I just cheat on my girlfriend? Well OK I didn't cheat exactly, but I would have if things had gone better. I need to stop this, it’s wrong. Yeah I’m letting it go...It’s done.”

“...So overall I think I’m gonna go with the red dress. It’s kind of short, but not in a slutty way, you know? And also the cut is really...”
“What did you mean by that?” Novak interrupted suddenly.
“Oh, come on, it’s a nice dress! Jesus don’t be so judgmental, you haven’t seen it!”
“What?”
“What?”
“I said, what did you mean when you asked me to pretend nothing happened?” he continued annoyed.
“I thought we weren't going to discuss this.”
“Is it just because of my girlfriend? I mean, if I was single, would you still have reacted the same way?”
“Novak..."
“Or is it something else? Is it that you don’t find me attractive or something?”
“But you do have a girlfriend so why are we talking about this?”

Last edited by PimpMePova : Feb 18th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #52
country flag slvr1969

thanks
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #53
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

i might have maria on too much of a pedestal. it would have rung truer for me if there had been more detatched disdain.

held my interest.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #54
country flag Profusion

Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
i might have maria on too much of a pedestal. it would have rung truer for me if there had been more detatched disdain.
IMO the characters seem pretty true to life. You can just imagine her lines said with a certain detached affect.

This is a ton of fun and I love that we're always kept waiting for the next installment.
Profusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:04 AM   #55
country flag Nicaragua

Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice

when is the next part coming?
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #56
country flag slvr1969

next part?
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #57
country flag PimpMePova

Yeah sorry about that haven't posted in a long time but I have four free days (no school) coming up so you should expect a part next week
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #58
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Nole sexually harassing Masha
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #59
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I'm still waiting for a Nolepova sex scene
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #60
country flag PimpMePova

^ Did you just read it now? I haven't posted anything new in so long