Tennis Forum banner

When In An Elevator (starring M. Sharapova,S. Williams,V. Azarenka, N. Djokovic...)

8K views 72 replies 17 participants last post by  slvr1969 
#1 · (Edited)
So guys this is a story my best friend and I started writing for fun and decided to post it here so that you can tell me what you think of it (I really hope you don't hate on it :lol: )It's quite long so I'll be posting it in parts and this is the first one.

Characters: Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka, Novak Djokovic and Rafa Nadal
Description: Just hours before the Wimbledon SFs something goes terribly wrong and our favorite players are forced to spend the rest of the day stuck in an elevator.

Part 1
The sound of the rain falling against her window woke her up. As she stared at the thunder some clouds, a feeling of despair and agony overcame her. All this negativity triggered a long and contradictory monologue:
“Oh my God, isn't it enough that I’m playing against that terrifying creature whose sole purpose is to haunt me for life? It was already gonna be humiliating to lose against her for like the 1000th time. So is this stupid rain really necessary? For god’s sake, now it will be even more difficult to synchronize my limbs.
Stop it, you are not going into this match thinking that you have already lost, you’re a fighter damn it, so act like one! And even if I’m gonna lose, I’m gonna do it MY way (tripping, falling, hitting myself with the racket, doing the EXACT same thing over and over again and double-faulting the SHIT out of this thing).

“Yep, this is how I roll” she murmured while getting dressed.
After Maria got ready, she opened her “Endorsements Handbook”; her very own sacred bible, where she kept all her secrets about how to become the most sponsored person to have ever walked on this earth. She turned to chapter 2 (publicity and advertisement) and started reading the golden rules:

1. Eat Sugarpovas wherever you are, no matter what you are doing.
2. Take as many pictures as possible while holding Sugarpovas.
3. In each of your sentences the word Sugarpova must be used at least three times.
4. Get engaged.
5. Then break up.
6. Confuse people by posting pictures of you with short hair and cause panic.
7. Have a stroke while trying to give a seductive wink (gangnam style).
8. Be COMPLETELY unaware of anything whatsoever about your competitors-peasants.
9. After winning a match get confused about what to say (example: come on or fuck yeah) and as a result encourage the audience to fuck on.
10. Shave your mustache.

A smile appeared on her face as she was now prepared to face the lights of publicity. She left her hotel room and headed towards the elevator, not really caring if anyone noticed the tall dashing brunette exiting that same room just a few seconds after her.

He suddenly woke up, astounded by the vividness of his very own dream. Startled and upset, all he could think about was how real everything had felt to him. Just by recalling the memory it seemed like he was already there again, his fingers through her hair, his breath on her neck, their hearts racing, while she was gently sighing in his ear. As hard as he tried, he still couldn't resist the temptation of those thoughts .The taste of her breath, the smell of her skin and the softness of her lips were intoxicating to him. His mind was starting to slip right off track again just as a much too familiar voice brought him back to reality.
“Honey, are you awake?”
“Morning love” he replied in a hoarse voice, trying to keep his answers as short as possible, in an attempt to hide his guilt. He laid a kiss on the top of her head; he knew that this kind of intimacy wasn't enough, but anything else would have been just too hypocritical. Leaving the bed he walked towards the bathroom, still avoiding her gaze. He had to put this out of his mind, there were more important things to deal with. If he was to win the title there could be no distractions. This was Wimbledon for crying out loud, one of the most prestigious tennis tournaments, and all he did was waste his energy on things that weren't even possible. He was successful, in a relationship with an amazing girl that really cared about him. He had everything one could ask for, so what on earth was wrong with him? That was it; this would end right here and now.
He managed to silence the voices in his head and relax a bit. Satisfied after chasing away his worries he could feel a sly smirk appear on his face. The elevator doors opened and that smirk went away as quickly as it had come. He went blank, the only thought he managed to assemble as he saw her standing there was: “WHAT THE…”
“Hi” Maria said with a smile.
It took him a couple of seconds to pull himself together and managed to utter a faint “Hello”.
“What’s up Novak?” she asked cheerfully
At the sound of her voice he had a sudden flashback of last night’s dream.
“Um I’m fine.” He smiled awkwardly - “How about you? Today’s the big match right?”
With those words, Maria’s happy expression vanished from her face “Please let’s just not talk about it” came her reply in a tired voice.
He started to think about the dream again and ashamed he lowered his head to avoid her gaze, fearing that it would reveal the truth. Only to realize that this had been a really BAD idea, as he noticed her slim, endless legs. ”Oh crap!” he thought and immediately averted his eyes for the second time, now trying to look at anything but her.
“Are you alright, you seem a little bit…disoriented?” she asked in a curious voice.
“Good job Novak that wasn't weird at all!” he thought.
“No I’m fine” he answered while still not looking at her.
“So did you like my birthday gift? Aren't Sugarpovas great?” she asked with a broad smile.
“Ha-ha” he laughed nervously -“Yeah I've been meaning to spank you…Um thank you, I meant thank you”
“Jesus, kill me now!” Novak thought angrily.
Just in time, the elevator doors opened, to put an end to the awkward silence that had now taken place.

“You’re a hater and unattractive inside!” she yelled angrily in an upset voice at her TV. This was unheard of! How could there possibly be anyone on this earth that didn't like Justin Bieber? A frustrated hiss escaped her mouth, while watching those stupid people hating on the eighteen year old phenomenon.
“Whatever, this show sucks” Serena thought and abruptly turned the TV off. She pressed play on her music player and her loud LOUD voice echoed across the room “Baby baby baby oh like baby…”
Suddenly she saw the door open and Venus’s anxious face appeared “Oh my god what’s happening, why were you making that noise, are you hurt?”
“Err… I was singing, thanks by the way that’s not offensive at all.” Serena answered irritated.
“Oh…” Venus’s reply came in an awkward voice while thinking “Please don’t hit me, please don’t hit me, please don’t hit me”.
But Serena wasn't paying any attention to her sister; she just kept singing in her so off tune voice. Venus realized that she was out of danger, for now, so she left the room quietly while she still could.
After getting her Bieber-fever on she was now ready to kick that Russian bitch’s ass. Even though she kind of liked her, because she’s hot, as she had claimed in interviews, she would make her regret the day she was born. That tall, screeching machine, better not try to out-grunt her today or things were going to get really nasty. That bitch was going down, hard! While doing her well-known crip walk, she got dressed and left.
As she saw the elevator doors open, she thought that god must be on her side, giving her the opportunity to intimidate her foe before the match. Djokovic was also there, talking to the upcoming loser. They were kind of weird though, Novak seemed a bit awkward and Maria was sort of blushing, “Am I interrupting something, here?” she wondered.

See less See more
#68 ·
Hopefully if nothing bad happens I'll post it tomorrow. Seriously I know I've been delaying it a lot and I don't want to make excuses but after I finally managed to finish it the laptop where I've stored it broke :lol: so I'm waiting for it to be fixed :eek:

#70 · (Edited)
OK I know it took me like forever but I'm finally posting it, here's the last part and sorry for taking so long :)

PART 6

“...So overall I think I’m gonna go with the red dress. It’s kind of short, but not in a slutty way, you know? And also the cut is really...”
“What did you mean by that?” Novak interrupted suddenly.
“Oh, come on, it’s a nice dress! Jesus don’t be so judgmental, you haven’t seen it!”
“What?”
“What?”
“I said, what did you mean when you asked me to pretend nothing happened?” he continued annoyed.
“I thought we weren't going to discuss this.”
“Is it just because of my girlfriend? I mean, if I was single, would you still have reacted the same way?”
“Novak..."
“Or is it something else? Is it that you don’t find me attractive or something?”
“But you do have a girlfriend so why are we talking about this?”
“Why are you…” Novak started.
“NOOOOOO!” Vika screamed hysterically.
“What’s happening?” he asked scared while looking at her.
“NOOOOOO!” she continued this time yelling straight at him. “Fuck those people. WE DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU LOVEBIRDS! SHUT UP! SHUT.UP. ” she pointed at Novak.
“What are you talking about?” Serena interrupted Vika’s nervous breakdown. “This is the best thing I've seen since Titanic. The sexual tension, the rejection, the drama and the suspense. Will they hook up? Will they not hook up?” she said while waving dramatically her hands in the air.
“You are so stupid, shut up!” she pointed at Serena.
Vika ran across the elevator, fell on her knees and started hitting her head on the door.
“I will rot in here, somebody get me out! HEEELP!” she kept screaming hysterically.
“I’m scared.” Rafa said.
“OK, I need to calm down. Where are my snickers, I need my snickers.” Vika said while searching for them in her back, but came empty handed. She slowly took her eyes off the bag and stared accusingly at everyone. “Who. Did. This.” But no one answered. “I said. WHO DID THIS!” Suddenly she grabbed Maria and started shaking her. “You bitch! It was you! I know it. Bring them BACK! NOW!”
“Get away from me you weirdo! What’s happening right now? I don’t know where your stupid stuff is!” Maria screamed.
Vika let go of Maria and started hitting the elevator doors again in despair, while crying out. “Let me out. LET ME OUT, I’M HUNGRY!”
“This is not right” Novak said.
“What are you talking about, this is gold.” Maria answered.
“We should probably do something about this.”
“Oh,I’m gonna do something alright.” She took her phone and started taking pictures of Azarenka’s disturbing poses.
“What are you doing?” Vika screamed.
“Oh, you know, just taking some pictures. Need to keep my facebook page updated.” Maria said and started mumbling:

"Hey guys! You’ll never guess what happened to me today! Got stuck in an elevator! Right before my match, with Serena! And guess what! She is right here with me, heh... Awkward... And it gets better! We’re with a bunch of other people too! Nole,and Rafa,and Vika...yeah...gonna be honest... It’s kind of getting scary in here...here’s a taste of what’s happening: In the picture you can see our number one player Azarenka, who is not feeling so well, probably on the verge of getting extremely injured...again... in need of snickers. Talk to you later :)"

“Are you really going to post this?” Novak asked doubtfully.
“Yeah what do you mean...why wouldn't I?”
“Um I don’t know, it’s just that it’s kind of...um what’s the right word...bold let’s say.”
“Oh you think hey guys is too informal? But I’m trying to create a connection with my fans. I want to achieve this level of intimacy with them. So yeah, I think we’ve gotten there, hey guys is the place where we are now, it perfectly reflects how I feel about them.”
“That’s not exactly what I meant.”
“You mean the awkward part? Come on Novak, it’s really awkward, you can see it too. I can’t lie to my fans. This is an awkward situation, we need to accept it. Embrace it.”
“Whatever never mind.”
“Well this is a pretty strange situation” Serena started “At this point there’s only one thing that can be done. Rafa show us your abs!”
“I thought you’d never ask.” He answered and ripped his shirt open.
“Oh no, you killed it. Murderer... the beautiful cotton, it’s gone now.” Maria said having witnessed the brutal execution of the shirt.
“What? I have money, I can buy more.” He answered.
“Yeah, yeah whatever, more showing less talking.” Serena interrupted.
Rafa got up and started posing for the ladies.
“OK white boy werk your thang! Yeah you got it; you’re getting an eight from me.” Serena said.
“You are so beautiful. I give him a ten!” Azarenka said with glimmering eyes.
“I’m judging you right now.” Maria said looking at the girls.
“Hey, what about me? I’ve got abs!” Novak said a little irritated and started taking his shirt off too.
“Oh ok, works for me.” said Serena.
Maria decided to interfere, as she didn’t want Novak to humiliate himself again.
“Whoa, whoa sexy boy, take it easy. What are you doing right now?
“What, it’s take your shirt off time.” he replied.
“Yeah no, don’t go there!” she insisted.
“Fine, buzz killer..."
Maria rolled her eyes judgmentally, and at that same moment, the elevator doors opened and hotel staff came in.

This is what each of the famous tennis players was thinking when they realized that they were finally about to get out:

Serena: “Oh, no! No, more abs? Damn it! So what, now I have to play tennis? Boring! Should I hit the elevator people and drag everyone back in again? I was having so much fun! But that’s probably not such a good idea. I mean we’ll run out of oxygen at some point and die, and that’s not fun!”

Rafa: (In Spanish) “Oh cool, no more hanging out with the crazy people...Maybe now I should try to seduce that waitress from Taco Bell with my beautiful caramel six pack friends: Diego, Jose, Pedro, Carlos, Alejandro and Juanita. You guys, we've had so many great memories together... What’s wrong with Serena? Why is she staring at the staff like that? Is she gassy? Oh, no that’s her thinking face... Well, this is something I’ll always remember. Even though I didn't understand what everyone was saying, I’m pretty sure something important happened in here... I guess I’ll never know what truly happened in this elevator...”

Vika: “Thank God! Get off my way you stupid inferior people! What took you so long anyways? Ugh, uselessness everywhere I look! Where are the vending machines? The giant is blocking my view! She looks even more stupid from here... What is she even doing? Why is she standing like that? Never mind, don’t bother with mutants Vika, you’ll never understand them... Well now it’s over I can leave... It hasn't been great seeing you! Goodbye suckers!”

Novak: “Oh shit! Great timing, just when I was about to entice Maria with my fabulous abs... Whatever, next time. This has not ended yet...What am I gonna say to Jelena? She’s gonna know something’s up. I can’t lie, I get all nervous and sweaty. But anyways it’s not like anything happened for her to know, I don’t even care about Maria. Yeah, that was just a moment of weakness. Oh no! Maria's looking at me! Sexy face, sexy face, sexy face!”

Maria: “Ah finally, I need to pee so badly right now! Toilet, where is the toilet? I wonder if Novak needs to pee, he drank a lot of water before... Why is he staring at me like that? Is he in pain? I am in pain. My bladder is in pain. Anyways I don’t care what other people think about my dress. I think it’s just what I need for the occasion. The end. So this probably ranks as one of the freakiest experiences I've ever had. Maybe even freakier than that time when the koala- NO Maria don’t go there! Talking about weird, what am I going to do with Novak? I can’t pretend nothing happened, or can I? I mean, I’m really good at being in denial. If the circumstances were different would I...with Novak, no Maria don’t go there either! Just leave.”

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.