Tennis Forum banner

When In An Elevator (starring M. Sharapova,S. Williams,V. Azarenka, N. Djokovic...)

8K views 72 replies 17 participants last post by  slvr1969 
#1 · (Edited)
So guys this is a story my best friend and I started writing for fun and decided to post it here so that you can tell me what you think of it (I really hope you don't hate on it :lol: )It's quite long so I'll be posting it in parts and this is the first one.

Characters: Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka, Novak Djokovic and Rafa Nadal
Description: Just hours before the Wimbledon SFs something goes terribly wrong and our favorite players are forced to spend the rest of the day stuck in an elevator.

Part 1
The sound of the rain falling against her window woke her up. As she stared at the thunder some clouds, a feeling of despair and agony overcame her. All this negativity triggered a long and contradictory monologue:
“Oh my God, isn't it enough that I’m playing against that terrifying creature whose sole purpose is to haunt me for life? It was already gonna be humiliating to lose against her for like the 1000th time. So is this stupid rain really necessary? For god’s sake, now it will be even more difficult to synchronize my limbs.
Stop it, you are not going into this match thinking that you have already lost, you’re a fighter damn it, so act like one! And even if I’m gonna lose, I’m gonna do it MY way (tripping, falling, hitting myself with the racket, doing the EXACT same thing over and over again and double-faulting the SHIT out of this thing).

“Yep, this is how I roll” she murmured while getting dressed.
After Maria got ready, she opened her “Endorsements Handbook”; her very own sacred bible, where she kept all her secrets about how to become the most sponsored person to have ever walked on this earth. She turned to chapter 2 (publicity and advertisement) and started reading the golden rules:

1. Eat Sugarpovas wherever you are, no matter what you are doing.
2. Take as many pictures as possible while holding Sugarpovas.
3. In each of your sentences the word Sugarpova must be used at least three times.
4. Get engaged.
5. Then break up.
6. Confuse people by posting pictures of you with short hair and cause panic.
7. Have a stroke while trying to give a seductive wink (gangnam style).
8. Be COMPLETELY unaware of anything whatsoever about your competitors-peasants.
9. After winning a match get confused about what to say (example: come on or fuck yeah) and as a result encourage the audience to fuck on.
10. Shave your mustache.

A smile appeared on her face as she was now prepared to face the lights of publicity. She left her hotel room and headed towards the elevator, not really caring if anyone noticed the tall dashing brunette exiting that same room just a few seconds after her.

He suddenly woke up, astounded by the vividness of his very own dream. Startled and upset, all he could think about was how real everything had felt to him. Just by recalling the memory it seemed like he was already there again, his fingers through her hair, his breath on her neck, their hearts racing, while she was gently sighing in his ear. As hard as he tried, he still couldn't resist the temptation of those thoughts .The taste of her breath, the smell of her skin and the softness of her lips were intoxicating to him. His mind was starting to slip right off track again just as a much too familiar voice brought him back to reality.
“Honey, are you awake?”
“Morning love” he replied in a hoarse voice, trying to keep his answers as short as possible, in an attempt to hide his guilt. He laid a kiss on the top of her head; he knew that this kind of intimacy wasn't enough, but anything else would have been just too hypocritical. Leaving the bed he walked towards the bathroom, still avoiding her gaze. He had to put this out of his mind, there were more important things to deal with. If he was to win the title there could be no distractions. This was Wimbledon for crying out loud, one of the most prestigious tennis tournaments, and all he did was waste his energy on things that weren't even possible. He was successful, in a relationship with an amazing girl that really cared about him. He had everything one could ask for, so what on earth was wrong with him? That was it; this would end right here and now.
He managed to silence the voices in his head and relax a bit. Satisfied after chasing away his worries he could feel a sly smirk appear on his face. The elevator doors opened and that smirk went away as quickly as it had come. He went blank, the only thought he managed to assemble as he saw her standing there was: “WHAT THE…”
“Hi” Maria said with a smile.
It took him a couple of seconds to pull himself together and managed to utter a faint “Hello”.
“What’s up Novak?” she asked cheerfully
At the sound of her voice he had a sudden flashback of last night’s dream.
“Um I’m fine.” He smiled awkwardly - “How about you? Today’s the big match right?”
With those words, Maria’s happy expression vanished from her face “Please let’s just not talk about it” came her reply in a tired voice.
He started to think about the dream again and ashamed he lowered his head to avoid her gaze, fearing that it would reveal the truth. Only to realize that this had been a really BAD idea, as he noticed her slim, endless legs. ”Oh crap!” he thought and immediately averted his eyes for the second time, now trying to look at anything but her.
“Are you alright, you seem a little bit…disoriented?” she asked in a curious voice.
“Good job Novak that wasn't weird at all!” he thought.
“No I’m fine” he answered while still not looking at her.
“So did you like my birthday gift? Aren't Sugarpovas great?” she asked with a broad smile.
“Ha-ha” he laughed nervously -“Yeah I've been meaning to spank you…Um thank you, I meant thank you”
“Jesus, kill me now!” Novak thought angrily.
Just in time, the elevator doors opened, to put an end to the awkward silence that had now taken place.

“You’re a hater and unattractive inside!” she yelled angrily in an upset voice at her TV. This was unheard of! How could there possibly be anyone on this earth that didn't like Justin Bieber? A frustrated hiss escaped her mouth, while watching those stupid people hating on the eighteen year old phenomenon.
“Whatever, this show sucks” Serena thought and abruptly turned the TV off. She pressed play on her music player and her loud LOUD voice echoed across the room “Baby baby baby oh like baby…”
Suddenly she saw the door open and Venus’s anxious face appeared “Oh my god what’s happening, why were you making that noise, are you hurt?”
“Err… I was singing, thanks by the way that’s not offensive at all.” Serena answered irritated.
“Oh…” Venus’s reply came in an awkward voice while thinking “Please don’t hit me, please don’t hit me, please don’t hit me”.
But Serena wasn't paying any attention to her sister; she just kept singing in her so off tune voice. Venus realized that she was out of danger, for now, so she left the room quietly while she still could.
After getting her Bieber-fever on she was now ready to kick that Russian bitch’s ass. Even though she kind of liked her, because she’s hot, as she had claimed in interviews, she would make her regret the day she was born. That tall, screeching machine, better not try to out-grunt her today or things were going to get really nasty. That bitch was going down, hard! While doing her well-known crip walk, she got dressed and left.
As she saw the elevator doors open, she thought that god must be on her side, giving her the opportunity to intimidate her foe before the match. Djokovic was also there, talking to the upcoming loser. They were kind of weird though, Novak seemed a bit awkward and Maria was sort of blushing, “Am I interrupting something, here?” she wondered.

See less See more
#7 ·
This is great :lol:

#15 · (Edited)
Here's the second part :)

PART 2

“Oh no! Why me? What did I do to deserve this miserable fate?” she thought having realized that she had just eaten her 12th and last Snickers bar. The day had just begun and everything was falling apart already. She decided to drown her sorrow with the sweet, majestic liquor of the gods, Coca-Cola. The taste was so good that she could almost hear the angels sing hallelujah, as she took a sip from that divine liquid; “Ah, at last, life is beautiful again”.
Now that her sugar levels were sky-high, Vika was ready to take a shower, but on her way to the bathroom, she stumbled on the coffee table. Her drama queen skills took action: she waved her hands in the air, while mimicking a dramatic slow motion fall. She considered adding loud groaning, due to the supposed pain, but there was nobody there to witness her outstanding performance, so what was the point? She would just have looked like a weird person. As she got up, while still limping (old habits die hard), Azarenka screamed desperately “Oh no, the pain is too much, I’m going to have to withdraw from this shower”.
Remembering that in today’s semi-final she wouldn't have to face the terminator, who scared the shit out of her, AKA Serena Williams, nor the hysterical, psycho, skinny though gigantic skunk, AKA Big Foot (she could never force herself to even think that bitch’s name); a sudden feeling of bliss overcame her.
She knew that the terminator would destroy her in the final, but there was a silver lining to this; seeing the humiliating defeat of her eternal enemy first. She could already hear the desperate screams and miss perfect’s royal blood spilling on the court. With these thoughts a huge grin appeared on her face as she left her hotel room. There she found Nadal waiting for the elevator too.
“Hey Rafa” Azarenka greeted him in a cheerful manner, as she couldn't hide her excitement for the bloodbath that was to come.
“Holla” Rafa answered.
“How are you doing today?” she asked.
“Yeah, I like tortillas too” he replied
“Um, okay…” Vika said, while starting to freak out a little bit.
Their conversation ended with the elevator doors opening. Azarenka was not happy to see Serena, Novak and You Know Who standing there. The feeling seemed to be mutual as Big Foot was laughing pretty loudly at something the other two were saying, but stopped abruptly at the sight of Azarenka’s face.
“Hello” Azarenka said, while entering the elevator and looking at everybody but Sharapova. Everyone greeted the newcomers, some with more enthusiasm than others.
“Oh, isn't this peachy! Obviously, the universe wasn't satisfied with me being in an elevator with a weird person who wants to spank me, and having to play it cool in front of Serena, even though I’m the definition of NOT cool at the moment. No, of course not, I also have to endure the presence of The Wicked Witch of Belarus. If only I had a bazooka with me right now!” Maria thought trying not to look at Vika, knowing that she would get even more pissed, if that was possible.
“So guys are you stressed for today’s match, I’m really curious to see who’s going to win” Azarenka said with a smirk. Suddenly Maria started to feel the blood rushing to her cheeks “Thanks for your concern but I’m not stressed at all” she snapped at her.
“Are you sure?” Azarenka insisted - “I mean if I were you I’d be kind of stressed, well a LOT actually. How many years has it been since you've beaten her again, my memory is kind of blurry…”
“No, I’m sure that I’m fine. Thanks, again!” Maria answered a little bit louder than she had intended.
“OK girls, stop it already. It’s just a game, besides we all know who’s gonna be the winner in the end, there is no point fighting.” Serena said in an attempt to calm them down -“And either way it's not the end of the world if she loses. I mean nobody’s gonna punish Maria, it’s not like she’s gonna get spanked for it or something, right? ” she continued while laughing, trying to make light of the situation.
Djokovic burst into a hysterical though not quite authentic laughter “Why…uh…what…what are you talking about? What makes you say that? ...This doesn't make any sense! Why would anyone want to spank her…well I’m not saying she’s unspankable or something, I’m sure many people would want…uh that …it’s just that it would be so, so , SO inappropriate!”
“OK, what’s wrong with you today? Why are you talking like that?” Maria asked having freaked out completely now.
“What do you mean? I’m fine.” he answered.
“Yeah, I can see that!”
“OK, what’s happening here? What’s going on between you two?” Serena demanded.
“NOTHING!” yelled both of them at the same time.
Suddenly the lights flickered and the elevator stopped abruptly.

#26 · (Edited)
I was planning to post the third part kind of like a celebration for Maria's win but it turned out like a consolation price :sobbing:
Still can't get over yesterday's loss :sad: but hopefully this will cheer you up a bit and give you a few laughs

PART 3

“What’s going on?” Rafa asked worried.
“I think the elevator stopped” Serena answered.
“You don’t say” Azarenka snapped. - “Move it” she yelled at Rafa while pushing him to the side, in an effort to get to the control panel.
At that same moment Sharapova who was closer, rushed over, wanting to get to it first and fix the problem herself. Even though she didn't know what she was supposed to do, once she got there, she didn't really care; all she wanted was to mess with the bitch. As a result they both reached the panel at the same time, and bumped on each other, really hard.
“Priority to the right, bitch!” Maria shouted completely losing her temper.
“Priority to the Number 1, bitch!” Vika answered also shouting.
If you had the ability to read other people’s minds, this is probably what you would have heard, had you been there:

Serena: I know what I’m thinking now is probably all kinds of wrong and messed up, but I am HORNY. Maria is kind of hot when she gets mad. …Oh my God, I really need to get laid. Like, soon. Or eat a hamburger, it’s more doable.

Novak: OK, this whole spanking thing was an accident, but I DO want to spank her now. I think I need to get out of here, before I do something I’ll regret. No! Stop thinking like that…But she’s hot… NO! SHUT UP!

Rafa (In Spanish): Why are those two fighting? What does “priority” mean? ...I really liked that waitress chick in Taco Bell. She totally checked me out, too. Why wouldn't she anyways? I AM hot. Oh you handsome son of a bitch…*mental high-five*

Vika: Did that bitch just call me a bitch? I will end her. I will buy monkeys and throw them on her and they will surely mistake that Sugarpova whore for a tree and climb on her and then she will die and then... No, wait... That’s lame. Come up with a smart insult. SHIT! I’ve got nothing... I know I should be really furious with that mustached giraffe... OK it’s getting lamer, but Rafa is a hottie... I would totally climb on him.

Maria: I will fix the elevator first, not her. Why is this psychotic bitch always a pain in my ass? What do you want from my life? Go find someone else to annoy, or I don’t know get an X-ray or something... OK why is Novak staring at me again? I know I should be freaked out by the whole spanking thing but it was kind of flattering and I mean he is sort of hot...

But since you can’t read people’s minds:

“No, you are just gonna get electroshocked and you know I wouldn't want you ending up extremely injured again, so let me do it.” said Maria.
“Why, so you can double-fault it, like everything else in your life?” Vika replied.
A hysterical and ironic laugh escaped Maria’s mouth, her face got all red and one of her eyes started twitching by its self as if she had a tick all of a sudden, caused by the uncontrollable anger that overcame her.
“Yay, cat fight, I like! Where’s the popcorn, guys?” Serena said and laughed by her self.
“SHIT! I think I lost that waitress’s phone!” Nadal shouted in desperation.
Novak didn't say anything but from his expression one could understand that he was really freaked out at the moment.
This is not good. I have a really bad feeling about this!” he thought while looking at Maria’s face. - “Oh my god, I have never seen her like that. She is SCARY! This whole thing screams CRAZY, from her twitchy eye to the weird hand waving and pointing around. The double-faulting, must really push her buttons, I better not mention anything like that in front of her, if I want to live to see another day...”
“Take that back!” Masha screamed hysterically.
“Or what? “ Vika asked provocatively.
“OK that’s it...” she shouted while charging towards her, obviously about to choke her. At that moment Djokovic decided to interfere, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close to him. He considered letting go since there was now some distance between her and Azarenka, but as he saw that she continued struggling in his arms and trying to reach Vika, he felt it was best not to.
“LET ME GO NOVAK!!! I’M GONNA KILL HER!” she shouted angrily.
“No, I don’t want you to do anything stupid”
“I’M NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING, JUST LET GO”
“You just threatened to kill her!” he exclaimed.
“I DIDN'T MEAN IT, OK?”
“Yeah, right.” Azarenka interrupted.
“SHUT UP! NOBODY’S TALKING TO YOU GODDAMN IT!” Sharapova replied in a hysterical state.
“OK, that’s enough, calm down already!!!” Novak also shouted, having lost his temper.
“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!” she yelled – “I think I should though,” she continued now in a lower tone, feeling tired and dizzy by her nervous break down.
“Good. I’m gonna let you go now, OK?” he said and released her from his grip.
“Really? You are gonna leave that lunatic loose? Somebody restrain her already!” Vika lashed out
“SERIOUSLY?” and with that last insult any calmness that she had managed to regain vanished, as she reached for Azarenka’s throat for the second time.
“NO!!!” Novak grabbed her again, this time tighter, making any movement whatsoever impossible. “Stop provoking her! Don’t you see she’s lost it? Like, lost it!” he snapped at Vika and continued in a softer voice “OK Maria, you need to relax. A little superiority wouldn’t hurt in this situation.”
“Superiority is so overrated!” she answered, but he could still feel her muscles loosening. At that point he realized that all this time he was holding her, holding her, she was actually in his arms, like for real, something he had been imagining for months now. While thinking all this, somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that he was supposed to let go of her, since things were back to normal again. He could hear that there was some kind of conversation going on, but chose to ignore it, absorbed as he was. His body was so close to hers that he could smell her perfume.
“What do you think Novak?” Serena asked, but he didn’t answer. He was too distracted by the smell of her blonde locks on his face; he couldn’t define what it was exactly. Maybe coconut? It didn’t really matter, the result was the same.
“Novak?” Maria asked. Suddenly everybody was looking at him, expecting him to answer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.