Australian Open R1: Oprandi def. Pironkova 4-6 7-5 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #1
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Australian Open R1: Oprandi def. Pironkova 4-6 7-5 6-2

Forza Romina!!!!

14 breaks of serve between the two. But only 6 points lost on serve in set three for Romina. Glad she pulled through
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #2
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: Australian Open R1: Oprandi def. Pironkova 4-6 7-5 6-2

tsveta
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #3
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

The last 3 games she won without lose a point IIRC
Romina
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #4
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

I still think of Romina in Italian terms even though she plays for Switzerland
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #5
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Awwww,it's been a while since Pironkova lost 1st round,if I remember correctly
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #6
country flag Archaeo

Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelovesvenus View Post
Awwww,it's been a while since Pironkova lost 1st round,if I remember correctly
French Open 2010 to Henin was the last time IIRC.

Disappointing loss Tsvetana. She had a chance to do well here.
Archaeo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #7
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Romina
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #8
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold

Oh, Tsveti.

Maria Sharapova, Sam Stosur, Jamie Hampton, Sofia Arvidsson, Mona Barthel, Julia Georges, Ana Ivanovic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Camila Giorgi.
Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva
graffite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #9
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #10
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

This scoreline brings back bad memories

Bye Grassana
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #11
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Pirru please don't play outside of grass and toc
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #12
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Piro was serving for it at *5-3 or *5-4 in the 2nd stupid bi***

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #13
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Pirouette...

Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #14
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

lol, typical when we all seen her in R4. She can leave with Grigor.
tejmeglekvár is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #15
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

Oh man, she was so close to top 30. Lost a hundred important ranking points
petkoan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote