Practice Schedule for the Australian Open - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #31
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Practice Schedule for the Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
If that stuns you, i'm even more stunned Petra would hit with fatass after she knocked her out of the Open last year.
Where do you see a f...s like you say :

Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #32
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
I suppose it just shows that Petra isnt a petty little piece of shit like you
That's not necessary now. I've never liked her.
lupojohn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #33
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Where do you see a f...s like you say :

Won't stay that slim. Guarantee it.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #34
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's not necessary now. I've never liked her.
Well dont act like a piece of shit and then cry about being called out on it.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #35
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Well dont act like a piece of shit and then cry about being called out on it.
If you'd like to call me out, be my guest. The unnecessary part was the language you used. I was just merely expressing my opinion and that seemed to upset you.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #36
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Won't stay that slim. Guarantee it.
We don't care about the future....We are talking about now and practicing in Melbourne Park on court 17. Is it a problem for you that she can practice 4 hours in a row....
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #37
country flag JCNALI

JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all

Bigger names is practicing in bigger courts ?
Serena,Venus, Roger,Novak,Maria,Azarenka,Radwanska,
JCNALI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #38
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
We don't care about the future....We are talking about now and practicing in Melbourne Park on court 17. Is it a problem for you that she can practice 4 hours in a row....
Nah. With what her father put her through(regimen), i'm surprised she doesn't practice longer.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #39
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Who's Boy Westerhof?
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #40
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCNALI View Post
Bigger names is practicing in bigger courts ?
Serena,Venus, Roger,Novak,Maria,Azarenka,Radwanska,
Probably....
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #41
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you'd like to call me out, be my guest. The unnecessary part was the language you used. I was just merely expressing my opinion and that seemed to upset you.
So calling a professional athlete a fatass was totally necessary was it? Particularly seeing as Petra has had her own obvious struggles with fitness, thats rich coming from a fan of hers. I was just expressing my opinion on your language too.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #42
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
So calling a professional athlete a fatass was totally necessary was it? Particularly seeing as Petra has had her own obvious struggles with fitness, thats rich coming from a fan of hers. I was just expressing my opinion on your language too.
Bipolarism(me). Sorry if that's an issue for you. In any case, Petra was never that heavy.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #43
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Nah. With what her father put her through(regimen), i'm surprised she doesn't practice longer.
But she did during 8 weeks just before Shenzen, 6 weeks in Switzerland and 2 weeks in Dubaï. The most intensive preparation she never have since beginning of her career. That's why she tanked in Shenzen.
If you have more questions....
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #44
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
But she did during 8 weeks just before Shenzen, 6 weeks in Switzerland and 2 weeks in Dubaï. The most intensive preparation she never have since beginning of her career. That's why she tanked in Shenzen.
If you have more questions....
It's impressive you follow players' off-season training regimens. As far as any more questions, nah. I think I know enough to capably post.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #45
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
One other thing: i've seen plenty of threads where posters have called much better players far worse than I did, yet you probably didn't have a problem with that. Not trying to continue an argument you seem to want to have, but just saying.....