Early entries and News - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #91
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Early entries and News

2nd WC for Virginie Razzano : https://twitter.com/IS_Tennis_2013/s...98409004453889
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #92
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

Is Pennetta really playing Q here?
With Razzano MDWC, another random girl is in and cut off is below at least 410 as it's Jegiolka's ranking now.
Landon92 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #93
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Is Mandy still in? Is it likely she will get in if so?

Thanks

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #94
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

robson?
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #95
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Parra still in qualies? she'll play RG qualies so it's weird she tries to play here as well .. (of course she will probably be out before FO q start but still.. )

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #96
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

When is QD out?
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #97
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
When is QD out?
It is out now on the livescoreboard
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #98
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
I think Adrian and I are the only people who remember Marta tanked that match against Piter in Warsaw a few years ago. She played French Open qualifying the very next day. No way she cared about that match with Piter. People keep bringing it up as if Piter won an important match over Domachowska. Marta only played that match because she had a WC.
Please, no. As much as I like Marta, you can't really say she lost this match 'because she tanked it'. When she played it, she was in a total slump and hadn't won a single match in over 3 months. Plus the scoreline wouldn't have been that tight if it was a tank (Piter won 7-6 4-6 7-5), Marta even won the second set.
What's the interest of accepting a Wild Card just to do all you can to lose directly in the first round, in front of your own crowd? She could have declined the invitation if she wanted so much to play RG qualies instead.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #99
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

3rd WC Feuerstein https://twitter.com/EllesTennisCom/s...52768317878272
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #100
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's France and all but Feuerstein (27 yo never been in the top 100) over former top 10 Pennetta is just
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #101
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

SpiceBoy-- thanks for all the updates. When the final main draw list comes out could you be so kind to post ??
Thanks
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #102
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
I know it's France and all but Feuerstein (27 yo never been in the top 100) over former top 10 Pennetta is just
Yes, so true but at least I will see a great name tomorrow for the Q !
But so many withdrawals this year !

Has Bouchard been moved into the Main Draw ?

Last edited by Christork17 : May 17th, 2013 at 08:51 PM.
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #103
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
Yes, so true but at least I will see a great name tomorrow for the Q !
But so many wathdrawals this year !

Has Bouchard been moved into the Main Draw ?
Yes, Bouchard is in the main draw
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #104
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
But maybe Pennetta didn't apply for a Wild Card She needs some matches after all, playing in qualifying is not that bad for her.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote