Tipping #216: Australian Open | Final scores in posts #3 & #732 | Congrats fallansky! - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #736
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open | Final scores in posts #3 & #732 | Congrats fallan

thanks for the tournament!!!
randy72391 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #737
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
So here are the final scores for the 2013 Australian Open, congrats to the winner and all those who did well

Now here's another thing before we move on to the points. We spoke HERE about introducing extra points into the game. Majority of those who voted said they are for this idea and I've said we'll therefore start using these additional points. However, I sense that most of you who played this tournament where still not aware of this potential change coming up, and since this is one of the most important tournaments in the season, I think it's best if we start with the extra points in Paris. As you can see in the thread dedicated to the poll about extra points, in the last post I've uploaded for everyone to see how AO 2013 tipping results would look if extra points would count - some major changes would occur, some people would drop out of bonus points and some would get in. The final ranking of many would be different, in some cases by quite a lot, than without them. Also, extra points would increase a points total of each player by a fairly large amount (between 75 and 90 points mostly) and that would be a very big change (the winner would get almost 100 extra points). Of course, the winner and the runner up would be the same, but there would still be many changes in the final outcome. I think this is the best decision for the moment. What about you?

I think it would be good, if you could post the potential final standings with the new point system. Just for comparitive purposes.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #738
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open | Final scores in posts #3 & #732 | Congrats fallan

Congrats to fallansky for winning this GS, and also to all others who made points here.

Big thanks to ma re for doing an excellence job as always.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote