Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #91
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Kev will you go on Sunday?
Nope, I'm going today then probably on Monday and that's it.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #92
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Vania today play fighting with her coach
I also saw Priscilla, Lizette, Sara, Anett, Antonia from juniors
And watched Bojana, Jarka mixed, Sloane, Serena Venus and Goerges Stosur

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #93
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Good Stuff! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matches and players you saw and all the photos.

愛是愚人的國度 不能自拔 不懂退出
我們都回不去最初 曾美麗 但還是不滿足
Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:23 AM   #94
country flag Kəv.

SATURDAY REPORTS
Hon vs. Sun
Priscilla was playing good in the first set, she has a really nice solid game and can go far with it. Sun has a weird grip on fh, bh and serve In the second and third set Priscilla was just being a BBB and Sun was just pushing..

Cabrera vs. Vajdova
Lizette is sooo inconsistent I think its the way she hits her shots thats why its inconsistent. Imo her fh needs a technique change because its too inconsistent. Vajdova looks like a mini Putintseva.

Bains vs. Fridman
When Naiktha is on she is Unfortunately she made too many errors that day She hit plenty of winners though. Fridman looks like Rus/Wozniacki/Bertens In the tight stages of the match she was just pushing and she always looked to her mum everytime she lost a point.

Tomic vs. Pantuckova
Only saw last set, but Sara plays like Bernard Her shots are so effortless and don't use much power, but she can hit very good clean winners. She can't move though

Kontaveit vs. Dart
Anett has a good game and I believe she can crack top 100 easily. From the bits I saw she was just bossing Dart around everywhere and Dart couldn't do anything.

Lottner vs. Bolsova
This was actually a quite good match. Lottner is tall and looks like Vaidisova. Both I thought were moving well and had good rallies in the match.

Jovanovski vs. Date-Krumm
Only saw 3 games, but Kimiko is such an inspiration

Gajdosova/Ebden vs. Lisicki/Nielsen
This was actually quite an entertaining match Lisicki couldn't get a return in but it was fun because the ladies on the court kept smiling and laughing.

Stephens vs. Robson
The crowd was nuts for Laura. There were so many GB supporters. Had no idea why Sloane didn't try to make Laura run more though

Venus/Serena vs. Govortsova/Dushevina
Venus and Serena are just Serena is funny when shes at the net

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:32 AM   #95
country flag Kəv.

MONDAY REPORTS
Lepchenko/Zheng vs. Date-Krumm/Parra Santonja
Lepchenko's attitude always looks pissed on court. There was a point where she hit APS and a point where APS hit KDK in the back

Tomic vs. Lottner
Sara's movement was even worse In the second set Lottner was just making too many errors. The match was really on Lottners racket as Sara couldn't do anything with the ball.

Konjuh vs. Adachi
Ana blowing a 5-0 lead 5-0 onwards she was just ball bashing and spraying balls everywhere She was just lucky to get that set. Really the match should've been so much easier for her. Her forehand is massive though.

Xu vs. Kiick
Xu has a weird two handed forehand. Its probably weird to me as she lets go at the last minute. But it doesn't look right. Kiick doesn't look like shes 18- Xu can be a really good ball striker but was just too inconsistent.

Fanning/Kontaveit vs. Dunne/Makarova
Only saw the set point in first set but it was moonball girls doubles After Anett put away that volley for the set the girls looked really happy and were smiling and laughing. Don't know what happened onwards

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:33 AM   #96
country flag Kəv.

Maria Kirilenko ‏@mkirilenko
My support crowd before my night match!!!!! ������

I am in the crowd an can see myself

But someone gotta tell her that everyone was just waiting for Fed after her Fed never came though

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM   #97
country flag Kəv.

btw Carlos (Li's coach) was at the Xu-Kiick match and was watchingtalking the whole time.

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:24 PM   #98
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
I'll chime in too!

I agree with everything that Jimmie48 wrote above.

Thanks to urklerlay and Jimmie48.

You are right about the darkened areas when shooting in midday when sun is overhead. The pro photographers at courtside also have the same problem and some of them try to photoshop the faces to make them brighter, but it ends up making the players faces look scary. I was using ISO 100 and underexposing slightly so that I dont get too much brightness, which will usually happen if I dont adjust it or if I use autoISO. Im quite happy with how the photos looked generally, but what you say about the visors and overexposure is worth experimenting with. Photo 0840 I thought its a kind of interesting shadow, almost like a silhouette, I only had a few minutes to get some photos because there were a lot of matches on. I agree with your comments about the lighting, its something to work on. I only just got the lens so at the moment Im first trying to improve focus and framing the shots. Yes I like the Allez shot of Bartoli as well, I went there just to get some photos of what she was doing between points. I wish I was closer and got a better shot, I was sitting in the very last row because it was totally full.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:56 PM   #99
country flag Kəv.

and if anyone cares I think Zarina Diyas was practicing with Timea Babos

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:21 AM   #100
country flag Kəv.

Some pics from Day 6

I have MANY MANY pics but unsure which ones to upload

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:32 AM   #101
country flag Kəv.

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 06:18 AM   #102
country flag Kəv.

Hello guys I've finally decided to upload some of my pics onto Flickr

DSCF8272 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8270 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8177 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8185 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8178 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8510 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8546 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8580 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8595 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8598 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 06:28 AM   #103
country flag Kəv.

DSCF8637 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8699 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8715 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8722 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8768 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8794 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8823 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8859 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8899 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF8932 by Hindranceee, on Flickr

DSCF9008 by Hindranceee, on Flickr