Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #46
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hindrance at AO2013

^ I have Jovanovski practicing with Morita, Johansson and Cadantu

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #47
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ I have Jovanovski practicing with Morita, Johansson and Cadantu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Yes I do
Great, can't wait
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #48
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Can you post them when you have time?
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #49
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Sure

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #50
country flag sandv1

sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post
All along I thought this thread was about the new time violation rules
Yeah, it took me a few seconds to decide to open the thread and read it too.

Great stuff though!
sandv1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #51
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

i thought it might've been about all the yellow kit, the exact same colour as the balls! surely that is borderline hindrance
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #52
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

Bouchard has some lovely legs
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #53
country flag sandv1

sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
i thought it might've been about all the yellow kit, the exact same colour as the balls! surely that is borderline hindrance
I know there's quite a few people on here who've taken on technical terms as names, but it _is_ amusing.
(No offense meant though.)

I'm just glad that Petkorazzi's hasn't been declared verboten by the tour ...yet. Phew!
sandv1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #54
country flag Kəv.

Re: Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013

DAY 3 REPORT
Kerber v. Hradecka
Watched most of the first set, Hradecka had lovely winners here and there and she hits the ball sooo hard. Kerber couldn't do anything with the ball Hradecka can't return though

Keys vs. Paszek
Watched the whole match, Maddie is on fire!! Paszek could not do anything with the ball Maddie's serve reached 191k once and her ground strokes are so lovely Paszek's forehand is so weird

Koehler vs. Jankovic
I went in and JJ was already being dramatic and getting a MTO

Ivanovic vs. Chan
Chan couldn't do anything with the ball as well, Ana was on top of it. Chan can hit some lovely backhand down the lines though. Ana kept moonballing her bh the crowd was great, it was hilarious, there was a mexican wave, beach ball, people screaming everywhere and guys signing it was great though and at that time Ana did a Hindrance

Minella/Moulton-Levy v. Martic/Mladenovic
I watched at the start of the second set for a bit, Megan is so much shorter then Mandy it was so funny to watch Then I watched when M/M-L went 4-1 up, thats when they started playing terrible. Kristina/Petra kept lobing MML. Martic/Mladenovic made too much errors from the baseline though. At the point that brang up Match point for Mandy/Megan, Mladenovic hit a ball up over the fence thing and got a code violation. Then Mandy hit a smash on MP Mladenovic and Martic were like 'idemo, ajde, come on' I also got a pic with Mandy life complete.

Gajdosova/Zakopalova vs. Hsieh/Peng
Watched a bit of the first set, Jarka/Klara were horrible they couldn't return for shit. Well thats probably what happens when you combine 2 BBBs

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #55
country flag Kəv.

Also saw Ivanovic, Jankovic, Azarenka, Wozniacki, Peer, Kudryavtseva, Barty, Dellacqua, Schiavone, Hercog, Pervak, Watson, Ar Rodionova, Rogowska

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #56
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you didn't spit this much at the matches.

Are you going tomorrow?
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #57
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Pictures of Serbs?
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #58
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
I hope you didn't spit this much at the matches.

Are you going tomorrow?
too hot so no. I know I miss the chance to see Rere/Vee play doubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Pictures of Serbs?
I will post them tomorrow since I'm not going

I have pics of Jovanovski, Ivanovic at practice and at match, Jankovic at practice and with the trainer at her match

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #59
country flag Kəv.

DAY 2 PICS
Aga practice

Venus practice

Serena practice

Sharapova practice

Cibulkova practice

Hsieh

Jovanovski practice

Li practice

Errani

Suarez Navarro

Petra

Schiavone

Hlavackova

Vekic

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #60
country flag Kəv.

Robson

Oudin

Rybarikova

Muguruza

Gavrilova

Davis