Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #31
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hindrance at AO2013

I hope you get some pics of Melanie vs Laura!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #32
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Hai guys had a good day today, some reports now but pictures I don't know when I can get them up.

Sharapova d. Puchkova 60 60
The first double bagel i've seen live Masha was just too strong for Olga. Olga needs to work on her movement. But she was just powered off the court by Masha. Olga did have some good winners but nothing really special.

Stosur d. Chang 76 63
First set was ugh, Sam is so hard to watch as she shanks everything Chang impressed me sometimes but then she would miss a ball by a metre or so.

Cornet d. Erakovic 75 67 108
I didn't really get to see this one, but the crowd was definitely behind Marina. I walked pass it before and heard Cornet grunting then an 'allez'. In the last set the whole thing was full and you couldn't even get to see the court by standing up.

Dolonc d. Rogowska 57 75 86
This was also full, you could hear the Aussie supporters from anywhere really. When I didn't hear no more cheering I knew Olivia had lost

Kerber d. Svitolina 62 64
Kerber to me doesn't seem like she hits the ball so hard on TV it makes it seem like her shots are so heavy and hard but really they have nothing on it Svitolina had a few bad errors here and there but set up some points really well.

Bartoli d. Medina Garrigues 62 64
Marion was standing like 1m inside the baseline to return AMG's first serves

Savinykh d. Mugnella 76 61

Watched until Mandy got the break at 4-3, thats when everything fell apart because I left I was a pretty scrappy match. Savinykh was hitting harder then Mandy and Mandy doesn't hit as hard as I though. There was not really any supporters for her though

Watson d. Cadantu 26 63 62
I came at Cadantu leading 62 32, thats when I saw her receiving a MTO for her toes and shoulder. Hev was talking to the supervisor or someone about something. When play resumed Cadantu started being her useless self and moonballing all of her backhands. Watson was acting like Murray being hurt in every part of her body, she was really dramatic today At one point, the linesman called the second serve of Cadantu out but the ump called it in and Hev was like 'ARE YOU CALLING THAT IN'. She said something like that. Hev seemed to be in pain though

Pervak d. Barthel 75 26 64
Watched a bit of the first set, as usual Mona was BBB and couldn't get anything in.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #33
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Thanks for reports! Will you be at Jarkas match?
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #34
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Watson being dramatic after winning a point

Lucie Hradecka

Ksenia Pervak

Marion

Latisha

Mona

Kerber-Svitolina

Maria

Sam

These are the photos for now, I'll upload more when I have time.

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #35
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Thanks for reports! Will you be at Jarkas match?
since its in RLA no but i'll be around the grounds again tomorrow

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #36
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

A few of Oudin-Robson if you don't mind!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #37
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

How was Latisha playing?
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #38
country flag Kəv.

^ i didn't really watch it sorry.

Hsieh v Arruabarrena
Some quality tennis at times, Su-Wei seems like her footwork is really lazy though, but still she has great movement and the crowd were like doing an 'Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi' version of Su-Wei's name the Taipei and Chinese fans have been great this open

Suarez v Errani
Watched the last few games, Carla hit some amazing shots, not sure what Errani was thinking of when she tried to go into the net off a moonball

Schiavone v Kvitova
Watched a bit of the first set, as we expected it was a shit fest, although there were some great shots from Petra here and there though.

Putintseva v McHale
Wow, Putintseva was so annoying 'Come on, davaj' after every single point she won Lucky I wasn't there in the second set, she might have killed someone

Muguruza v Rybarikova
Tuned in at 7-7 in the last set, some quality winners from Garbine and some excellent drop shots from Magda. Magda had some MPs but tried to play it safe by slicing everything and Garbine would just hit a winner off it. Garbine then had a few MPs then her shots when 2m's long. Then in the last game there was a really long point and then Magda didn't move and she was in some pain or something. She was like stretching her leg, it looked like a cramp. And the next point she didn't even bother.

Hlavackova v Vekic
Donna was impressive She can hit some very good winners. Andrea also had some good clean winners of her forehand, her first serve is when it gets in though she had some double faults in the second game.

Robson v Oudin
Wow, Oudin is absolutely useless and weaponless When she tried to be agressive her shots would go 5ms out On the other hand Laura was Had many aces and was bossing around Oudin everywhere.

Other things

- On D1 I saw Hingis 3 times
- I saw Sharapova, Serena, Aga and Venus, Stosur practice
- chingching - I saw Kontaveit outside Putintseva or Vekic's match, one of them I cant remember
- Lepchenko and Robson went to practice more straight after their matches

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #39
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

^ Thanks for the reports again!

Good to hear that Su-Wei played well.
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #40
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

All along I thought this thread was about the new time violation rules
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #41
country flag Kəv.

Here is some more Day 1 pics. I have more pics and just say the player you want and I'll upload it

Berdych practice

Woz practice

Rus practice

Serena with her bf Practice

Olga Puchkova

Masha drinking

Masha with banana

Legend

Sam

Mandy

Kerber

Bertens

Dani

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #42
country flag Kəv.

Savinykh

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #43
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have some shoots of gorgeous Petra shirt?
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #44
country flag Kəv.

Yes I do

atm i'm very busy though so I'll upload on Thursday since i'm not going

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #45
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Serbian girls?

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote