Venus from good front runner to biggest choker? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 12:48 AM   #1
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Venus from good front runner to biggest choker?

I just can't when watching her matches, I think i can count in my fingers how many matches she hasn't choked, She has failed to serve out matches 9/10 even against lower ranked opponents. You can see that she is getting tight, i didn't know that one of the effects of Sjogren's is that you swallowed Dani whole and that you become a huge choker. This is a problem she needs to fix quickly. She could have been at least top 15 if she wasn't so good at choking.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:05 AM   #2
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus from good front runner to biggest choker?

AO '10 quarters was the worst .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:09 AM   #3
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
I just can't when watching her matches, I think i can count in my fingers how many matches she hasn't choked, She has failed to serve out matches 9/10 even against lower ranked opponents. You can see that she is getting tight, i didn't know that one of the effects of Sjogren's is that you swallowed Dani whole and that you become a huge choker. This is a problem she needs to fix quickly. She could have been at least top 15 if she wasn't so good at choking.
Who are you exactly referring too, person in my avi?
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:16 AM   #4
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
Who are you exactly referring too, person in my avi?
Yes, haha. I just felt that an article about choking is disrespectful without referring to the queen of it. I am not bashing Dani, cause i love Dani to pieces, probably my second favorite women's player.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:18 AM   #5
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:23 AM   #6
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.e.s.W View Post
The in the current rankings, she would have avoided Sharapova in the third round of the AO.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:31 AM   #7
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute

Please stop making me remember that US Open 2010 semi.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:40 AM   #8
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by azinna View Post
Please stop making me remember that US Open 2010 semi.
And US Open 2nd round?