Road to Melbourne 2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #1
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future
Road to Melbourne 2013

1st week in Brisbane
2nd week qualies in Sydney

She's second on the ALT list in Sydney. So there's still a little chance getting directly into the main draw.

11 days to go

I don't think we need a 3 years old thread.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 01:22 AM   #2
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Road to Melbourne 2013

Don't Get Injured!!!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 07:04 AM   #3
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
Don't Get Injured!!!

Hope this as well but
the drama queen allways found an injury.
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:24 PM   #4
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Going by her twitter updates looks like she's coming here early again this year.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 02:55 AM   #5
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Isn't it absurd to head from Florida via Berlin to Brisbane?
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:55 AM   #6
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice that she can spend some time in her own country at xmas before the start of another tough, long season.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:21 AM   #7
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommus View Post
Allways the same..she will get a flu and will be ill again...
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:50 AM   #8
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
She trained in Florida, and came home to train some more and celebrate christmas with her family and friends.

Julia, Kerber and pretty much everyone traveled home for christmas, so what ?

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:40 AM   #9
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Well for her it's an extra 9000 km traveled within a week while Germany is pretty much en route between Portugal and New Zealand, but given how much time tennis players spend on the road emotionally it's probably worth it.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:22 PM   #10
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Well for her it's an extra 9000 km traveled within a week while Germany is pretty much en route between Portugal and New Zealand, but given how much time tennis players spend on the road emotionally it's probably worth it.
This! She should take her boyfriend with her if he's the reason for her detour. The more money they now invest for flying 20000km more than necessary ova cold and wet germany they better put in a ticket for him.
Berlin always made her gain weight and losing form. And I haven't heard her talk about any sport session last days but hanging out in coffee shops. Not expecting much for Bris and Sydney. Unfortunately she never learns from her faults.

Genau @Saraya000000 ! Das sehe ich auch kommen.Letztes Jahr hat sie sich professioneller vorbereitet.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM   #11
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much all players I follow on Twitter have spent Christmas at home, Vika being an exception as she's in Doha. Why does Sabine get heat for doing what everybody else does? Cut it out..

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:41 PM   #12
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for flying 20000km more than necessary ova cold and wet germany
9000 km.

Tampa - Brisbane is 14589 km

Tampa - Berlin - Brisbane is 23645 km
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:11 PM   #13
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Pretty much all players I follow on Twitter have spent Christmas at home, Vika being an exception as she's in Doha. Why does Sabine get heat for doing what everybody else does? Cut it out..
Aber echt, das ist doch das normalste überhaupt, das man die Feiertage mit Familie und Freunden verbringt.
Die Frau ist doch kein Roboter.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM   #14
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
1st week in Brisbane
2nd week qualies in Sydney

She's second on the ALT list in Sydney. So there's still a little chance getting directly into the main draw.

11 days to go

I don't think we need a 3 years old thread.
Yup very good chance she will get in directly in Sydney as I don't think they will use the 2 top 20 WC
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:33 PM   #15
country flag thommus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
9000 km.

Tampa - Brisbane is 14589 km

Tampa - Berlin - Brisbane is 23645 km
Sorry, my calculater vomited out: Tampa-Brisbane 90000
Tampa via Berlin Brisbane 24000

She's not a robot but risks for whatever reason not to be geared up like last year. But I don't care her any more and with this kind of attitude, she will fall down the rankings next like some here predicted. When you are a professional tennis player and need a lover you should take him with you not run after him around the world. Flight to Brisbane will coast a lot of energy w/o training and about 2 days (time on plane plus time difference/ jetlag incl.)

And don't forget @Ziva, she had a big fitness deficit to the other girls ahead of her and spent more time in Berlin where tennis practise conditions (her words) are fucking bad! She will cry again after losing first rounds in Oz ...