Australian Open - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #16
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Australian Open

What a disastrous Australian trip. Still.at least she got some surfing in.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #17
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Oh And to think she was so close to the top 15 last year. I hate all the talk about retirement, but unless she has a miracle, it does look like the end is nigh

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #18
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how long the cocktail party will be around

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #19
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice

It saddens me so to see all of these ridiculous loses. I hate to think that her career could end because of bad results like these.
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #20
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Last Slam she's played as a twenty-something year-old...

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #21
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

She will be ranked No 54 at best after AO (in singles).
Will drop out of Top75 if she don't enter as a WC in Pattaya and defend her title there, which is impossible to do with many Top 30 players there!
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #22
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

She tweeted "Failure teaches success" after the match yesterday so at least she's sort of admitting that things are going badly as opposed to her usual reaction where she says the other girl played out her mind and repeats the old line about how hard she's working to get back to the top 10.

If I'm not mistaken, 2008 was the last time she was in the top 10, and she fell out it after Indian Wells - when the points from winning in 07 came off. So we're now coming up on 5 years outside the top 10. Probably 5 years outside the top 16, I don't have her full ranking history but I don't remember any of her brief resurgences ever being strong or consistent enough to get her that high since 08.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #23
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yet another comment from her, trying to deceive herself
Yes, Daniela, "Failure teaches success". But you must have a bit of brain to learn from that, not to doing the same things for 12+ years. Haha
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #24
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

At least she and Medina Garrigues look good together in their white and yellow outfits

Hantuchova could also retire from singles and just play doubles until she's like 40.

Let's be honest-she had the talent (I know many in gm laugh at this notion), but not the mental fortitude-she's sensitive and gets rattled very easily--she's a gentle soul and doesn't have that killer instinct most champions have. Anyhoo, I've enjoyed being a fan all these years...through the good times and the bad times. I think she will stick with it about 2 more years and I hope she can pull off some good upsets from now until the time she decides to retire. Plus, I'd love to see her do some commentating-she's a smart lady when she doesn't have any pressure on her. She will retire eventually- wealthy and probably sastified with her career and live a pleasant life with an occasional squeaky shoes nightmare now and then.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo

Last edited by matty : Jan 17th, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #25
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Loses in the doubles 3-6 1-6. Her serve was abysmal,never getting above the 150's k/ph even with the courts playing faster this year. My guess would be that her shoulder is bothering her again.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #26
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

retirement is inevitable. kim, juju and all her contemporary are now gone.(

Hlúpi ľudia sú príjemným rozptýlením
Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #27
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Won first round of mixed, AO was not a complete dud then.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #28
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this "Fognini affair" true ?
Young 8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #29
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

That is according to a journalist! I wonder if it's true or not!
If so, I am happy for her! I hope it will bring back more motivation!

Someone posted this in the GM :

Credit to Lindsay Gibbs‏@linzsports

And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:41 PM   #30
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

If Dani's happy, then I'm happy.

At least he's no so fugly

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote