Suicide #401 Australian Open HELLBOURNE - Gefeliciteerd, KWORB! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #46
country flag AbyssII

AbyssII is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Suicide #401 Australian Open HELLBOURNE - The first post-apocalypse SLAM

Day 1
Pick : Zheng
B/up : Dolonc
AbyssII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #47
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold

Pick: Hantuchova
B/U: Zheng

Maria Sharapova, Sam Stosur, Jamie Hampton, Sofia Arvidsson, Mona Barthel, Julia Georges, Ana Ivanovic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Camila Giorgi.
Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva
graffite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #48
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

Day 1

Pick - Heather Watson
Back Up - Camila Giorgi
C-Woz-A-Rod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #49
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

DAY 1
Pick: Zheng
BU: Ivanovic
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #50
country flag sd3300123

sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold

day 1
Makarova
BU
Zheng
sd3300123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #51
country flag tauparticle

tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light

Day 1
Zheng
BU Hantuchova
tauparticle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #52
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

Day 1: Kerber
BU: Ivanovic
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #53
country flag @nathanj594

@nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1: Makarova
B/U: Pironkova
@nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #54
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

D1: Flipkens
BU: Dolonc

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #55
country flag Nick Simioni

Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice

Day 1

Zheng
BU: Zakopalova
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #56
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

Day 1
Pliskova
B/U Keys
Sloejelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #57
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Day 1

pick : Angelique Kerber

back up : Li Na

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #58
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 - Watson
BU - Barthel
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #59
country flag Archaeo

Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold Archaeo is a splendid one to behold

Day 1

Watson
BU: Zheng
Archaeo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #60
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute
Day 1:

Pick - Keys
BU - Medina Garrigues

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎

Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote